How are people playing episode 3 early?

You can tell people are playing it early because .21% of people have the achievements for episode 3. Which region is it out early in?

Comments

• Mmmmh it could be because of the season pass again cause this has happen before last year with The Walking Dead The New Frontier and Tales From The Borderlands.so I will check mine to see if I got it early

• What do u mean the season pass?

strwar3 posted: »

Mmmmh it could be because of the season pass again cause this has happen before last year with The Walking Dead The New Frontier and Tales From The Borderlands.so I will check mine to see if I got it early

• I have the season pass and I don't have it.

strwar3 posted: »

Mmmmh it could be because of the season pass again cause this has happen before last year with The Walking Dead The New Frontier and Tales From The Borderlands.so I will check mine to see if I got it early

• Then I don't know it could be something

I have the season pass and I don't have it.

• Telltale gives early copies of episodes to the press (and internal staff members I presume) a few days in advance.

• edited August 2017

I have the disc version and was able to download it last night, though I ran into a bit of a game breaker @ Chapter 3 episode 4 (Along with my normal game breaker of not being able to start the game most times, usually takes like 10 tries/crashes on mu X1).

Hopefully they update it by the posted release.

Telltale gives early copies of episodes to the press (and internal staff members I presume) a few days in advance.

• Well I switched my Xbox region from US to Australia and I’m currently downloading the episode although the game is currently unplayable on Xbox for some reason and support takes forever to respond.

• I live in New Zealand, we often get games earlier, just finished E3 and I love this game even more!

• Did they ramp up the pacing and what rating would you give it in comparison to the previous episodes?

prink34320 posted: »

I live in New Zealand, we often get games earlier, just finished E3 and I love this game even more!

• Honestly the pacing was slower but in a good way, I'd give it about 9/10, nice changes based on your decisions and character development, another cliffhanger tho.

Did they ramp up the pacing and what rating would you give it in comparison to the previous episodes?

• Is the Milano back as a central hub? From what I've been hearing I been worried its been taken out this episode.

prink34320 posted: »

Honestly the pacing was slower but in a good way, I'd give it about 9/10, nice changes based on your decisions and character development, another cliffhanger tho.

• Will it be availbale at 9pm or 10pm PST? Like some games have in the past...

• Unfortunately not, there are only two hubs in different areas, quite a few codex entries are updated but there are only a couple of new messages, the choices are also really good, with differing outcomes.

Is the Milano back as a central hub? From what I've been hearing I been worried its been taken out this episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.