Which Resident Evil CGI animated Film is your Favorite?

I just finally bought Resident Evil :Vendetta and I gotta say threw out the the other 2 previous Films the one was my favorite...and by saying that is that it was action packed with some suspense elements attached to it and a lot more Gorier then Degenration and Damnation combinded.

Which movie out of the Trilogy is your favorite let me know in the comments bellow?

(Peace)

Tagged:

Comments

• I haven't watched the previous movies but I hated Vendetta so much. It managed to make the same mistakes as Resident Evil 6.

• degeneration for sure. i mean, i haven't seen vendetta yet so that may change (because vendetta looks fantastic), but for right now it's degeneration.

• You can watch it online.

degeneration for sure. i mean, i haven't seen vendetta yet so that may change (because vendetta looks fantastic), but for right now it's degeneration.

• i'm sure i can, i just don't ever have time anymore. i've been at work for 8 days straight when it's usually 3 days a week, i'm working on numerous different projects and i still need sleep in between. i'd love to watch it when i can though. if it turns out anything like i'm expecting it will then i'll be satisfied.

AronDracula posted: »

You can watch it online.

• edited August 2017

Degeneration probably, mostly because of the classic zombies feel. Vendetta is a close second because I really enjoyed Chris Redfield and Rebecca in it as well as the choreography because it was so stupid. Damnation is just fine. It's not nearly as memorable as the rest.

I hope they make another one with a less action-y feel like the first one.

EDIT*
    Changed Claire to Rebecca.

• But Claire wasn't in Vendetta

lupinb0y posted: »

Degeneration probably, mostly because of the classic zombies feel. Vendetta is a close second because I really enjoyed Chris Redfield and Re

• Ahh sorry. I meant Rebecca.

But Claire wasn't in Vendetta

• I didn't like the fact that Rebecca was just there for the role of damsel in distress. Now I get why Capcom doesn't bring her back to the sequels, because she is now a scientist.

lupinb0y posted: »

Ahh sorry. I meant Rebecca.

• At least she's not like horribly incompetent. She uses her head to get out of situations and fix problems. But yeah I wish she did cool stuff like the others in terms of combat.

I didn't like the fact that Rebecca was just there for the role of damsel in distress. Now I get why Capcom doesn't bring her back to the sequels, because she is now a scientist.

• I haven't seen Vendetta yet, but Degeneration is my favorite from what I've seen.

• Damnation no match that movie was the shit of the 3 i am sorry but I agree with ign resident evil vendetta is bad.

• Yeah, that's one the things I agree with IGN. Vendetta was too much like RE6 but WAY MichaelBay-ish.

FORTLEE posted: »

Damnation no match that movie was the shit of the 3 i am sorry but I agree with ign resident evil vendetta is bad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.