Thanks for a awesome THIRD EPISODE! (May contain little spoilers)

First of all, I want to thank to the whole Telltale Team that have been working on this not so famous series from Telltale. They really did a great job handling the third episode and I'm really greatfull. Till now its not looking like there should be any other seasons of the game since its not so popular, but here we are, the players that appreciate the hard work, that now how hard and expensive it is to produce a game that is just great but simply won't get enough attention.

I'm a player that do not need a lot of action in the episode, I just like it when my choices makes some difference in the game. And you really gave us that in this episode. There were like 20 choices that you can only choose from two options and those seem to bring the feeling of neediness of a player to decide how he feels its gonna suit to his/her story.

I'm going to keep this topic without huge SPOILERS so it can reach more players.

Review:
Cons
-Length of the episodes- I know TT must have already learned that making longer episodes may be the key to get more attention just like in the new BATMAN. It looks like they started making this game 80-90 minutes long and they want to keep it, but do not worry NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO BLAME YOU FOR MAKING 4th and 5th EPISODES DIFFERENT IN THE LENGTH. The great lenght of episode is about 100+ minutes.

Pros
- Choices that really matter
- A lot of difficult choices
- Characters backgrounds and flashback were important for the present feelings and relationships
- Finally some Peter + Gamora ships ahead
- Much more funny lines than in the first two episodes
- Great voice actors
- And you gave us the Nebula + Gamora relationship into our hands that is the best thing you could do

Everything had been explained above and since I do not want to spoil anything here till the game is officialy released, I'm going to continue this topic later on. Thanks for reading leave your opinions I would like to hear'em.

Comments

• Speaking of the voice actors, does anyone know who voiced Mantis?

Not sure where I stand oh the Peter and Gamora shipping. I've decided against Gamora on every single choice so far... I know I got a hug, but I'm also sure she dislikes me pretty strongly for all the disagreements we've had this whole season. I'm all aboard Peter and Mantis though, decided to flirt with Mantis every chance I got. ;)

• enter image description here

AnimalBoy posted: »

Speaking of the voice actors, does anyone know who voiced Mantis? Not sure where I stand oh the Peter and Gamora shipping. I've decided

• The game officially released -.- It is just not all episodes are playable.

• Interesting. Second TellTale episode this month where she voiced a character I flirted with. Never knew I'd be flirting with my Inquisitor so much.

• Loved this series so far, it's irritating me that more Telltale fans aren't giving it a chance for reasons I don't exactly get at the moment.

• Sorry... I meant till the episode is officialy released... My bad

The game officially released -.- It is just not all episodes are playable.

• That was a REALLY good episode! The character relationships in this series! Holy fuck episode 3 made me feel so much for everyone! The flashbacks, the present moments, the consequences of keeping/destroying the forge ALL THERE! Also Telltale you did it! You made a music montage with the Guardians spirit. It would have fit right into the movie! Mantis is immensely adorable and I love them dearly which scares me...GAHHH! The wait was worth it 9/10

• Glad someone is there with me! I loved it just like you said.... 9.5/10

That was a REALLY good episode! The character relationships in this series! Holy fuck episode 3 made me feel so much for everyone! The flash

• [removed]

That was a REALLY good episode! The character relationships in this series! Holy fuck episode 3 made me feel so much for everyone! The flash

• edited August 2017

Yes, overall really good episode. Does TTG need playtesters as they put a semi hidden ad for that in the flashback store scene for it. Mantis was the best part, good mix of cute and funny.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.