That ending was laughable...

I didn't really watch much of it or play it but I saw the ending and god was that embarrassing. The amount of times they could have easily beaten "that lady" but didn't....First off, Gamora & Nebula take turns in hitting her when they could easily gang up on her -.- Which results to Nebula's stabbing. Also Groot...GROOT WTF ARE YOU DOING? He just stares in the back and lets everyone die. He easily could have kicked her ass and killed her but no, he just watches. And no, it doesn't stop there at all. First, Groot allows her to take the forge and revive her son...THEN ALL OF THEM SIT THERE AND WATCH REVIVE HER ARMY. Lmfao...What??? I am glad I didn't buy the game or commit to watching or that would have seriously pissed me off.

Comments

• This is a common trope. It is hard to think of a work of fiction where it doesn't happen.

You know, like how you can take like 20 guards in any Assassin's Creed game because they always attack you one at a time. Same thing, only with the bad guy this time.

• There is a difference between the game types here though. This isn't a game where you control the characters and such. This could have easily been made to look more realstic (and when I say realstic, I am speaking within the universe and not judging the universe itself)

Abeille posted: »

This is a common trope. It is hard to think of a work of fiction where it doesn't happen. You know, like how you can take like 20 guards

• There is a confusion here. Assassin's Creed was just an example. This is a common trope across all kinds of media, including movies. Check out any superhero movie. Hell, check out Lord of the Rings. Count the battles that have characters who are attacked by several characters simultaneously, even when they are completely surrounded. They are few and far apart.

This trope is so common because otherwise the characters would be overwhelmed in no time and the fight would be over, the movie/game would be over.

There is a difference between the game types here though. This isn't a game where you control the characters and such. This could have easil

• Arguably, it's also a way to prevent friendly fire, having two people attack the same moving target simultaneously is a great idea until one of them gets injured or killed by their ally.

There is a confusion here. Assassin's Creed was just an example. This is a common trope across all kinds of media, including movies. Check o

• I love the big differences in the ending, I'm not sure how they're going to deal with Episode 4 and 5 now :o

• Your problem is that you are taking things WAY too seriously and nitpicky, that's boring. There's more context to the scene that may appear. Hala is a powerful foe, and not someone who can go down in just one swoop. Groot was watching out for Mantis at the time and they were well across the room, its a big room, not to mention all the Kree soldiers surrounding the area, its not exactly easy to approach someone when there are tons of foes in your way not letting you get past. Nebula thought with her heart at that moment and wanted to make sure her sister wasn't harmed, so she took the plunge without thinking with her cold instincts. Your missing the heart because you skipped to the end if you were to have bothered to actually give the game a chance maybe you would have thought different at the time.

• They should have given her some kind of a real advantage, like that shield device in the flahsbacks. It did seem odd that all the guardians could not take care of her together.

• Nitpicky? NITPICKY? Lmfao...the ending hugely relied on the fight...how is that nitpicky? That is the truth. The ending was ridiculous.
    A big room is no excuse...there is no need to watch over Mantis when Nebula is dying and she is reviving her son and her army.

Your problem is that you are taking things WAY too seriously and nitpicky, that's boring. There's more context to the scene that may appear.

• See, this I wouldn't mind. Or even just pinning them down or whatever.

They should have given her some kind of a real advantage, like that shield device in the flahsbacks. It did seem odd that all the guardians could not take care of her together.

• edited August 2017

Good thinking, I never looked at it that way before. Indeed, there often is a scene when two baddies try to attack the hero at the same time and the hero dodges and the baddies hit and kill each other instead in various forms of media.

prink34320 posted: »

Arguably, it's also a way to prevent friendly fire, having two people attack the same moving target simultaneously is a great idea until one of them gets injured or killed by their ally.

• It turns out shes stronger than Thanos for some reason

• No, not really. Thanos defeated all the guardians himself almost without taking any damage. Hala was using all her strength and defeated most of the guardians when they were separated or distracted + she had help from her minions.

It turns out shes stronger than Thanos for some reason

• Exactly. The big difference here and the reason why Thanos is dead and Hala isn't is that he took a blast of that gun Rocket brought along. What happened to it anyway?

No, not really. Thanos defeated all the guardians himself almost without taking any damage. Hala was using all her strength and defeated most of the guardians when they were separated or distracted + she had help from her minions.

• It had one shot. He used parts of the ship to make it so he likely disassembled it.

Exactly. The big difference here and the reason why Thanos is dead and Hala isn't is that he took a blast of that gun Rocket brought along. What happened to it anyway?

• Ah, yes, thanks. I really couldn't remember.

It had one shot. He used parts of the ship to make it so he likely disassembled it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.