Predicting ep 5 finale and what I don't want to see.

Well so here it goes. Thanos is clearly a big character in MCU so him being dead is kinda odd and given the power of enternity forge I'm going on this wild guess that Nebula will turn on you (no matter what you choose) and use it to revive him. I'm not sure how it will work if you choose to destroy the forge but I'm almost 100% it will go down like that and I really hate this kinda cliche stuff. Anyone else has this feeling?

Comments

• edited August 2017

I actually thought this too, the eternity forge is destroyed in my game though, I suppose they could still BS a way to make that choice not matter. My thought was that Nebula would kill Hala to bring Thanos back.

• edited August 2017

And the real cliche will be in the end - with great power comes blabla bla, you see the forge is very dangerous and now you have to destroy it for realz, it might involve all guardians holding hands to do it. I just hate those tropes and hope they come up with something original. So far I like the episodes but I'm feeling its heading this way.

Jaku2011 posted: »

I actually thought this too, the eternity forge is destroyed in my game though, I suppose they could still BS a way to make that choice not matter. My thought was that Nebula would kill Hala to bring Thanos back.

• edited August 2017

I think when you destroy eternity forge it will be something like this: Halaa was near forge so when it was destroyed it empowered her. So she got a bit of its powers like she can bring someone back or at least if you kill her you can bring back 1 last person.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.