Convince ******* to ******* with ****** [Episode 1-3 spoilers]

I seem to be in the minority of people who couldn't seem to convince Gamora to get along with Nebula, or at least that's what the ending choices told me. I mean, they seemed real buddy-buddy in the fight against Hala at the end so it's a little confusing as I've been trying to get Gamora to reconcile with Nebula this whole time.

Can anyone who did get it right share what they did?

Comments

• When Mantis sends you to speak to guardians and when it comes to Gamora you have two important answers to say to her:

1. Don't give up on her
    2. Time heals the wounds

Only if you do this two things you'll convince her.... If you tell her that "time won't help here" gamora will say something like "Okay mby you're right. I'm done with her" and so you won't convince her.

• edited August 2017

Those answers will definetly help to reconcile them but they're not necessary. When I got to that conversation I was still on the fence if Nebula should be trusted or not so I chose the silent option for both which pissed off Gamora. Despite that I was still able to convince the sisters to try again.

Renkyys posted: »

When Mantis sends you to speak to guardians and when it comes to Gamora you have two important answers to say to her: * Don't give up o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.