What will Happen to Petra??? MCSM Season 2 Episode 3

So episode two ended where she was wearing the gauntlet but, it was red....to all my Petra fans...What do you think will happen?

Comments

• Probably to do more of the admins crazy trials but don’t forget Jack can get the gauntlet on him too.

• I noticed when Jack gets the gauntlet and is sent off, and especially after you try to reason with him, the Admin turns to Jesse and says "Oh you are so hopeless. Well I'm done letting you make me feel bad; I would like to feel good. And I'm gonna feel real good when I send you two to a place where you'll never see the light of day. Ever. Again." That would mean that wherever Jesse got teleported to by the Admin, Petra would be sent there too.

• edited August 2017

Depends if you choose her to get the clock or if you choose Jack to get the clock...
    If you choose Jack, Jesse and Petra are going to jail together
    If you chose Petra, The admin will teleport her to... ? " where the cool people go " I guess. I'm scared thinking what The Admin is going to do with her because he said " there are some things to improve but we'll get there " So I think she'll be completely changed when we see her again...

• That's what I'm afraid of...

MegaXD posted: »

Depends if you choose her to get the clock or if you choose Jack to get the clock... If you choose Jack, Jesse and Petra are going to jail

• I think the admin will use som sort of mind-manipulation-magic on Petra. Not like P.A.M.A tho. I do know that stella is spoiler alert only pretending to join him so she will be fine.

• I know what u mean by the spoiler alert

I think the admin will use som sort of mind-manipulation-magic on Petra. Not like P.A.M.A tho. I do know that stella is spoiler alert only pretending to join him so she will be fine.

• Almost to the point where we will find out!! Super excited!!

• in my story petra is going with me in jail cuz i didnt want anything bad to happen to her but im really excited to see what will happen cuz Petrta is my fave character and i love her with all of my heart!!!

• SAMEEE

SKingCatS posted: »

in my story petra is going with me in jail cuz i didnt want anything bad to happen to her but im really excited to see what will happen cuz Petrta is my fave character and i love her with all of my heart!!!

• or it could happen as in the first episode, that you chose gabriel and petra got the disease, or the opposite ... I'm suspecting that a main character is going to die in this 2 season, and it will be due to the choices that jesse will take ...

MegaXD posted: »

Depends if you choose her to get the clock or if you choose Jack to get the clock... If you choose Jack, Jesse and Petra are going to jail

• I have my suspicions about Stella. if you rescue her from the ice, when she joins the admin, she gives a "blink", as if "everything is under control". If you do not rescue her, that does not happen. Maybe it will help us defeat the admin? perhaps.

I think the admin will use som sort of mind-manipulation-magic on Petra. Not like P.A.M.A tho. I do know that stella is spoiler alert only pretending to join him so she will be fine.

• Maybe, she might end up one of Jesse's friends, but if she does that she is going to have to treat Lluna better if she wants to get on my good side.

I have my suspicions about Stella. if you rescue her from the ice, when she joins the admin, she gives a "blink", as if "everything is under control". If you do not rescue her, that does not happen. Maybe it will help us defeat the admin? perhaps.

• I'm very concerned for Petra to be honest it's a gut feeling but I feel like the Admin will mind control either Petra OR Jack. Because Jack isn't your best friend and Petra has complicated feelings towards Jesse right now whoever you chose to go to the clock will probably easily end up being minipulated I mean I love Petra but I have a scary feeling her bitter feelings towards Jesse will make things complicated and the Admin could easily make her turn on Jesse because of it.

• True.

I'm very concerned for Petra to be honest it's a gut feeling but I feel like the Admin will mind control either Petra OR Jack. Because Jack

• I swear if that happens i will break the window.
    ,No, No, the computer screen.
    Its a joke.

True.

• She is red in the trailer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.