Rhys and Fiona won't happen in tfbl s.2/Borderlands 3?

Tftbl is my favourite telltale game by far but I dislike how Sasha and Rhys is really pushed. Rhys and Fiona are a much more subtle pairing and in general their relationship feels a lot less forced.

a lot of people chose to give Sasha the flower and there for a lot less people got the ending where he hints at liking Fiona when she asks. Because a lot of people didn't tell her he was interested in some else does this mean we won't see them in the next season/ borderlands 3?

A lot of people really like Rhys and Fiona, they're pretty good for each other in my opinion. I'm just praying that they will get to be together because it seems like such a shame to pull away two characters from one another when there's clearly a budding relationship between the two.

Anyways, do you think that they'll return and develop their relationship or will Sasha/ another character take Fiona's place?

Comments

• I still prefer rhys and sasha.
    I do not know why but I like more Sasha than Fiona (i love both but i like a little bit more Sasha).
    Anyway I think in a future sequel we will not see rhys and fiona (because in the final they did not give this chance) at least they give the chance in the new season.
    I think (and I hope) that they will develop the relationship between Rhys and Sasha. I don't think that we will se this in borderlands 3 because it focus more in the story but i'm sure that we'll have this development in the next season.

• Rhysha all the way

• Sasha was defiantly the main love interest in the game. they defiantly pointed out some romantic attention between Fiona and Rhys but I suppose a lot of that is down to your own interpretation.
    And I agree that they'll probably keep her as the main love interest in the next season, although telltale sent pretty mixed messages when it came to stuff like romantic relationships rhys had.

I still prefer rhys and sasha. I do not know why but I like more Sasha than Fiona (i love both but i like a little bit more Sasha). Anyway

• enter image description here

Rhysha all the way

• Sorry but Rhysha is much better and so uncliched.

• It feels as though they just threw her in as the love interest, the main reason people dislike Rhys and Sasha is the fact they seem to go from nowhere and the fact Sasha isn't particularly polite to rhys doesn't help either.

AronDracula posted: »

Sorry but Rhysha is much better and so uncliched.

• Fiona just doesnt seem the type to get in a relationship to me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.