Why, people... Why!

Why are people so obsessed with Reuben coming back and an epic battle against Herobrine in this season?!?

Share your opinions about this theme, please, I really don't understand.

Comments

• ikr people should really get over Reuben's death I don't get why people are so emotional about it. Also herobrine is a famous minecraft legend that everyone really liked and that's why people really want him to appear, however they already confirmed herobrine will not appear.

• edited August 2017

I think if telltale brought Reuben back to life, it would kinda ruin the whole purpose of killing him in the first place, and that purpose was to make you emotionally invested into the characters, so if that's taken away then you wouldn't really feel for these characters

EDIT: And about herobrine,i'm not sure if they will add him in since this is suppose to be an ORIGINAL story

• Once upon a time, when I was super overly obsessed with this game's plotline, I wanted them to add Herobrine.

And then, when I got out of that phase, and season 2 rolled around, the Admin became the next villain. Now Herobrine just looks lame compared to our newest enemy, and I don't understand how Telltale can make a battle for the Minecraft world more epic after fighting the dude who programmed it into existence.

So I'm all against Herobrine being added in this trilogy, but a Steve/Alex cameo (JUST AS AN EASTER EGG) would be funny to real Minecraft players.

• Bringing Rueben back just makes his death less meaningful and pointless. Like you don’t really see to many people asking to bring back Lee from the TWD because they know it’s not possible.

• I can see why people say he's dead and he should come back to life OR saying he will stay dead but i believe he is still alive because alike the real game, If you die, You respawn unless your in hard mode.

And herobrine would ruin The admin VS Jesse unless Herobrine and The Admin teamed up (Witch i doubt)

• Remember, Reuben was a "mob", and mobs do not respawn.

I can see why people say he's dead and he should come back to life OR saying he will stay dead but i believe he is still alive because alik

Sign in to comment in this discussion.