Steve and Alex ?

Hey Everbody !

Today I will discuss something interesting about Ep 2 / S2 , let' s start !

When you are in the ice palace of despair , at a certain point you will have two choices :

● Find the clock with Petra , Jake and Vos ...

● Or find the clock with Lukas and Radar ...

To see this I'm mentioning you need to go with Lukas and Radar , arriving to the tests you will have to win a game shooting

There are targets that you need to shot like :

- Zombies
- Skeletons
- An EnderDragon heads

And targets you can not shoot like :

- A pig
- A villager
- And Steve and Alex ?!

What are they doing there ? They are the protagonists of the Original Minecraft , why are they there ?

This is a possible confirmation that they exist in this world of MCSM ?

Many people theorized in S1 that Steven and Alex existed in this universe and could appear with the passing of the episode but without sign of the supposed characters , Many hoped that perhaps the famous herobrine might appear , but no proof of he existence in the universe of the game ...

It is possible for Steven and Alex to be someone "important" in the world of MCSM ?

Yes , they could be legendary adventurers or something of the sort .

And what you guys think ?

Comments

• Telltale confirmed Steve,Alex, and herobrine will not appear, seriously how many times do I have to point this out.

• edited August 2017

If you want to link an image to one message in the forums, I would recommend to you imgur, and, to use the image link, you have to use the image button when writing a message, there you will be able to put the link, and use the preview comment option, it is very useful if you want to be sure if your image is visible or not.

(Also, I was also wondering why there were Steve and Alex heads :P)

• Okay, but at what point I did mention that they will show up ?

I mentioning that being there MAYBE a possibility of them EXISTING in the MCSM universe ...

At no time did I write that means a possible appearence of such characters .

Telltale confirmed Steve,Alex, and herobrine will not appear, seriously how many times do I have to point this out.

• Thanks for the tip , I'll will see about this program .

If you want to link an image to one message in the forums, I would recommend to you imgur, and, to use the image link, you have to use the i

• Thought the same thing obviously there are Steve heads in minecraft but no Alex heads. This may just be a simple Easter egg of they needed another model for the shop table heads. But it seems that with all this admin stuff Jesse just lives in one of many worlds with one of many Admins. Maybe Steve and Alex live in a different world/server or a different seed.

• edited August 2017

sorry misunderstood the comment

Okay, but at what point I did mention that they will show up ? I mentioning that being there MAYBE a possibility of them EXISTING in the MCSM universe ... At no time did I write that means a possible appearence of such characters .

• No problem ...

sorry misunderstood the comment

• Interesting , but I do not think there are servers in this universe .

Creeper1846 posted: »

Thought the same thing obviously there are Steve heads in minecraft but no Alex heads. This may just be a simple Easter egg of they needed a

• edited August 2017

server could be like the other worlds in the portal network and maybe Steve and Alex live in one of the worlds in the portal network and they could be very famous where they come from and may have heard about Jesse and The Order of the Stone

Interesting , but I do not think there are servers in this universe .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.