Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series – Episode 3 Review - Alternative Magazine Online

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series – Episode 3: More Than A Feeling

"More Than A Feeling is the middle episode of the series and it feels like it. It isn’t a bad episode by any stretch of the imagination – the writing, voice acting and music are all still top notch – but it does feel like it’s going easy on the throttle, waiting for the penultimate episode to really let rip."

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series – Episode 3: More Than A Feeling Review - Alternative Magazine Online

Agree/disagree? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• I agree, but I enjoyed the slow pace and didn't mind the lack of new and interesting locations. It helped flesh out Mantis in this series, gave interesting flashback moments with Gamora+Nebula, and it made sure everything sank in by the end.
    And yes, the next episode will for sure blow the doors off this plot, and we'll have some mad-cap race to get the Forge out of Hala's hands before she makes life way more miserable than it already is. Expect big space battles and fights...

• Yep, it is a middle episode and it feels like it. A preparation for when stuff really comes down.

Now... I'd tone down the expectations for episode 4. Penultimate episodes are, more often than not, the worst one out of all of the episodes in a season. It is weird how often that's the case, and I don't know why that happens, but I'll try to expect nothing this time and see how it goes.

• Well, usually the penultimate episodes are the ones to set up the big fight for the finale.
    This was a slow episode, and it seems to be setting up things for the final fight prematurely.
    My bet is that this fight with Hala will take place in Episode 4, and the aftermath of it will reveal a new final enemy (say... Thanos resurrected).
    I don't feel like the next episode will be filler.

though that's probably because I find I usually enjoy Episode 4's, even if they're short and don't add too much to the plot. They're fun episodes.. for me at least.
    Abeille posted: »

Yep, it is a middle episode and it feels like it. A preparation for when stuff really comes down. Now... I'd tone down the expectations f

Sign in to comment in this discussion.