Your Thoughts on Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two

How do you think Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two is so far?

Comments

• I have never played a single episode and it's awful.

• Well that's your opinion

kaza125 posted: »

I have never played a single episode and it's awful.

• Great! Way better than season 1 in so many ways and I can't wait until episode 3!!

• Thank you for this useless comment!

• edited August 2017

On a more serious note, I like it.
    While I think the Admin stuff may be a bit much, and kind of sudden (I originally expected an underwater civilisation takes back their ancient homeland kind of plot, rather than Jesse vs. GOD
    But, we'll see if Telltale can make this rivalry more interesting.

The new building mechanics are a really cool addition, as well as the refinement of combat.

• I think it's much better than Season 1 so far, the gameplay is a lot better, and the story is shaping up to be good.

• edited August 2017

I liked it so much! the gameplay is much better than S1! And now, you can build things too! but I think S1 music was better. Can't wait for Episode 3!

• the one thing i want is a "corrupted path." you should be able to make choices that makes you want to be friends with the admin. all that power would overwhelm someone thats playing, and want it all, and then jesse would become this all powerful being (maybe even turn on the admin???), and would soon become corrupted as well. that'd take a lot of work though, so right now, i'm pretty content with the episodes so far.

• Ackshely, in Episode 2 Lukes will came back.

• edited September 2017

ali1382 posted: »

Ackshely, in Episode 2 Lukes will came back.

• Then your opinion holds no merits.

• You can't say you don't like something if you haven't even tried it.

I imagine you think it's awful because it's minecraft or because it's not the other Teltalle series.

• I can't comment much since I only played episode 1. Its awful, last season was better (by an inch).

• I like it but the whole Admin thing feel just a bit too meta for me.

• Its good but im upset about ep 3 (A choice, dats why)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.