Episode 3 who do you think will save Jesse and Petra/Jack?

Lukas and Radar might acctually save them from prison? What do you think?

Comments

• Axel and olivia?

• yeah it could happen

• I think they will escape with his new friends that he will get. And I think that the Admin will send the others(Lluna, Radar and Lukes) to jail too.

• edited August 2017

Be hilarious if it's Ivor who finds them because the prison was in one of the random worlds he visited. Okay, now I want that to what happens.

• I'm gonna have to put my foot down on this one, I saw that one of the achievements in episode three is "Not so great escape" So i don't think they will escape in episode 3.

ali1382 posted: »

I think they will escape with his new friends that he will get. And I think that the Admin will send the others(Lluna, Radar and Lukes) to jail too.

• edited August 2017

Akshely, I think the (Not-So-Great escape) means that they will escape, but the plan to escape wasn't good or didn't go well.

I'm gonna have to put my foot down on this one, I saw that one of the achievements in episode three is "Not so great escape" So i don't think they will escape in episode 3.

• it would be cool if ivor and harper are in jail too and then they will escape together

• Yeah. I like the thought of them being caught by the admin during their adventures and then escaping together with Jesse and his/her other friends. Also, maybe the admin searched through other worlds to find the perfect friend for him, so there would be more new, interesting characters.

SKingCatS posted: »

it would be cool if ivor and harper are in jail too and then they will escape together

• omg what if the admin find a way to power up PAMA!? that would be the boss fight of all ages!

• PAMA was dismantled after it's defeat, you can see the crown mesa people mining PAMA's screen before you go through the portal.

omg what if the admin find a way to power up PAMA!? that would be the boss fight of all ages!

• Not so great escape is still an escape.

Akshely, I think the (Not-So-Great escape) means that they will escape, but the plan to escape wasn't good or didn't go well.

• Agreed.

PAMA was dismantled after it's defeat, you can see the crown mesa people mining PAMA's screen before you go through the portal.

• Yeah, and without the Redstone Heart it's probably impossible to power PAMA back up. PAMA has no chance of coming back.

Agreed.

• yeah you are right sorry! i wasnt thinking clearly!

• or perhaps a new enemy or a new friend?

• A new enemy will save Jesse from jail? I don't think so.

or perhaps a new enemy or a new friend?

• you know broh like joker did on batman from arkam asylum

A new enemy will save Jesse from jail? I don't think so.

• nah come on guys this starts to get really lame like axel and olivia cant they just be friends? like not every one in the order to be a couple with the pep from the order

Axel and olivia?

• i think stella will cause she did a whinky face when she left

• and what if pama gets angry with jesse gets controll on the admin and pama tries only to kill jesse?

omg what if the admin find a way to power up PAMA!? that would be the boss fight of all ages!

• hey it's the admin can gve him another heart

Tekano posted: »

Yeah, and without the Redstone Heart it's probably impossible to power PAMA back up. PAMA has no chance of coming back.

• Yeah I have a feeling it will be Stella (Radar is in prison too) and no one knows where Lukas is so it could be either Stella or Lukas

• what

nah come on guys this starts to get really lame like axel and olivia cant they just be friends? like not every one in the order to be a couple with the pep from the order

• Stella is trying to hard I think she will end up Annyoing the Admin and he will either except it or like trick her into thinking she can join him. Idk...

• I think they are gonna break themselves out. I mean they have done it once before anyways.

• I hope they do but at the same time I reallly hope something more creative happens.

Tekano posted: »

I think they are gonna break themselves out. I mean they have done it once before anyways.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.