Deleted content from TWAU

edited August 2017 in The Wolf Among Us

Comments

• I'm glad I broke Crane's nose, too.

Anyway, this video is amazing, thanks. I've always wondered about Telltale's first take on TWAU and I'd love to know more about the original story (but of course I love the final version).

• goddamn Crane sounds like a real "Nice guy".

• If you read through the dialogue files, the Wachowski scene makes... somewhat more sense. From what I can gather, Bigby and Faith were in Toad's car, Bigby crashed it, Police Officer Wachowski investigated, Bigby and Faith acted as boyfriend and girlfriend, and it goes on.

Category=BIGBY
    Speech=[pickup1] I could go for a drink right now.
    [357138874]
    Category=FAITH
    Speech=[pickup1] [low but flirty]Is that an offer?
    [357138875]

There's also some evidence of a hub scene.

Speech=Look at
    [357139184]
    Category=BIGBY
    Speech=[pickup5] I keep waiting for this movie fad to die out.
    [357139185]
    Category=BIGBY
    Speech=[pickup5] [reading poster] "Mongoose. Only one thing can kill a viper."
    [357139186]

Category=BIGBY
    Speech=[pickup5] In the three hundred years since we've been here, this is the one part of town that's just never improved. And no one cares.
    [357139199]

• Ooh man I would have really enjoyed a scene where you are giving out an alibi.

Et_Caetera posted: »

I'm glad I broke Crane's nose, too. Anyway, this video is amazing, thanks. I've always wondered about Telltale's first take on TWAU and I'd love to know more about the original story (but of course I love the final version).

• Yup, thats what I was thinking. but Bigby can also say something like "I fell 3 stories onto it.. I should be in the hospital right now" so maybe it was supposed to happen right after you save her from the Woodsman? I'm gonna look into it some more.

hemfbg posted: »

If you read through the dialogue files, the Wachowski scene makes... somewhat more sense. From what I can gather, Bigby and Faith were in To

• Yeah, now that I think about it, crashing the car might have just been part of the fake story that Bigby and Faith were telling Wachowski.

I think in the original scene you could have told Wachowski the truth (falling out the window) or make up a lie (that you'd crashed after swerving to avoid a dog). There was also the opportunity to bribe Wachowski.

And yes, it's definitely the scene after the fight with the Woodsman. The scene in the game is just a tiny fraction of what they originally intended.

cleminist posted: »

Yup, thats what I was thinking. but Bigby can also say something like "I fell 3 stories onto it.. I should be in the hospital right now" so maybe it was supposed to happen right after you save her from the Woodsman? I'm gonna look into it some more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.