Who's better? Petra or Jack?

Do not argue thoroughly please. This is just a simple question.

Comments

• Petra... For those who want to see Petra and Jess together and so for me

• edited August 2017

Of the two, I prefer Jack. I like him and think he's an interesting character. While I never disliked Petra, I didn't feel that she was that interesting.

It didn't help that I thought the issue between her and Jesse this season was contrived. The lack of options to say otherwise clearly suggest that I'm suppose to be upset that she wanted to live elsewhere but why? This even more so because the others don't seem to live in Beacontown either and we know Lukas don't because we see him at his cottage.

• Petra has been not such a good person lately and seems like she doesn’t realize that what thier friends are doing is important and she only cares about adventure. I like Jack as a character even though he’s a show off he does it to impress the fans so yeah.

• I find Jack more interesting and really funny. I like this kind of character, the braggart adventurer.

• Petra. Jack is a little cocky and thinks he's so much better then everyone else. Plus Petra has been my fave since Season 1 episode 1, and that will never change.

• The question is who is better, so pick one

Both? : )

• I think jack is cocky and tries to act like he is better because of Petra, he says to Jesse that he doesn't want Petra to think that he is a "has been". And maybe she was the only fan jack has gotten in a while.

Tekano posted: »

Petra. Jack is a little cocky and thinks he's so much better then everyone else. Plus Petra has been my fave since Season 1 episode 1, and that will never change.

• I can't stand Jack and I ship Jetra but Petra has honestly been pretty awful this season.

• He takes that too seriously. I think he should just stop and act normal.

I think jack is cocky and tries to act like he is better because of Petra, he says to Jesse that he doesn't want Petra to think that he is a "has been". And maybe she was the only fan jack has gotten in a while.

• He takes that too seriously. I think he should just stop and act normal.

I think jack is cocky and tries to act like he is better because of Petra, he says to Jesse that he doesn't want Petra to think that he is a "has been". And maybe she was the only fan jack has gotten in a while.

• duplicate...

He takes that too seriously. I think he should just stop and act normal.

• Soooo... you're gonna stop shipping Jetra? :)

I can't stand Jack and I ship Jetra but Petra has honestly been pretty awful this season.

• No i just hope her character comes around

Soooo... you're gonna stop shipping Jetra?

• Lol, I don't think people will stop shipping , even if it's bad. Hoping for some day that they'll never be a romance in world...

No i just hope her character comes around

• I see you familam

No i just hope her character comes around

• edited August 2017

No, you just don't understand, some people, like Jack, wants fans, and they would do anything to get one.

He takes that too seriously. I think he should just stop and act normal.

• Petra

The question is who is better, so pick one

• edited August 2017

So, until now: Jack is 4 and Petra is 6.
    edited: now it is: Jack:4 Petra:7
    edit 2 now it's: Jack:7 Petra:7

• He doesn't need to act like a cocky liar. If you go with Petra, he lies about figuring out the puzzle first. I bet Petra even knows he is obviously lieing, so he needs to cut it out. He is taking it WAAAY too far.. He doesn't need to lie to everybody...

ali1382 posted: »

No, you just don't understand, some people, like Jack, wants fans, and they would do anything to get one.

• edited August 2017

You might be right... but maybe he has a reason to do it?

He doesn't need to act like a cocky liar. If you go with Petra, he lies about figuring out the puzzle first. I bet Petra even knows he is ob

• Petra of course

• I don't know...

ali1382 posted: »

You might be right... but maybe he has a reason to do it?

• Jack. Petra is very annoying this season.

• My boy Jack. I cannot stand Petra, and I can't believe that she gets such a big role this season. Here's hoping Ivor is in Block-ham Asylum.

• pss of course it's petra

• edited September 2017

So, until now: Petra:8 Jack:7

• Same

SKingCatS posted: »

Petra of course

• edited September 2017

Petra has her moments, Jack has his moments...Honestly, this early on in the series, is it really safe to choose which is better?

• Yes because Petra has been here since episode 1 season 1 so we already know I guess everything about her
    Now... What I see about Jack until now: he's a liar, he thinks that he is the best all the time, and we already realized that he is not as adventurous as he says, maybe he used to be really good, but not anymore. UNTIL NOW I don't like his personality.

Petra has her moments, Jack has his moments...Honestly, this early on in the series, is it really safe to choose which is better?

• Yeah...There's been a lot more time to get to know Petra then there has been with Jack.

• Petra is more involved in mcsm than jack, And In My Opinion, Its Petra.
    For me, Jack has a weird personality.

• I don't dislike Jack, I'm completely fine with him. It's good to have an actually "tough" hero character in the game. I mean the heroes we have now are The New Order of The Stone, which everyone in that group are either dorks or nerdy nerds. So why not tie in an tough hero? It's rather interesting to see how this will play out between Jack, the tough guy, and Jesse, the nerd.

• But I'm not saying he's flawless either. I already mentioned his tweaks in my last comment.

I don't dislike Jack, I'm completely fine with him. It's good to have an actually "tough" hero character in the game. I mean the heroes we h

• Petra definitely while I somewhat like Jack he's a BIG showoff and he can be really annoying mentioning where he's been in the past every 2 seconds (if the places are even real) he's funny though I'll give him that but Petra is definitely better

Sign in to comment in this discussion.