Free Stella or leave her

Did you guys free Stella or leave her. When I played I chose to leave her

Comments

• Freed her for unknown reason. I should've just left her like how I showed no mercy to every other villain.

• Freed her. I tend to show remorse to most of the human villains like Aiden, Cassie Rose, Old Builders, etc.

• I freed her, I was hope she'll be good person after I freed her. and she wasn't an evil person after all.

• edited August 2017

I freed her.

"What's what the good guys do ..."

• Agreed.

I freed her. "What's what the good guys do ..."

• Freed her, my Jesse is a friendship maniac who believes in trying to be a nice and friendly person with everyone. Even people like Stella.

Also, I'm giving her no ground to attack me when her plans will backfire :P Gods I really like her! <3

• I freed her.

• I'm surprised how many people freed her despite how she acts

• Freed her. What can I say? I'm a nice guy. I like to do the right thing.

... But then she stabbed me in the back. She might want to watch herself going forward. I may be a believer in second chances, but I do have limits. She may or may not get a third.

• It takes more then someone being a jerk for me not to save them. Cassie, for example. She was a killer, so I didn't give her her cat and left her trapped alone.

I'm surprised how many people freed her despite how she acts

• edited August 2017

Yea even though the admin clearly was insane, she still tries to join him, if you notice, at the scene where the admin/vos says"haven't you figured it out yet? You dolt" Stella is smiling while jack realizes it isn't vos
    enter image description here

Cybersbe posted: »

Freed her. What can I say? I'm a nice guy. I like to do the right thing. ... But then she stabbed me in the back. She might want to watch

• She's too silly to hate, plus if I didn't free her then she would never shut up about how I'm her archenemy

• she also winks at you for a second making me think telltale is making her betray the admin eventually.

Yea even though the admin clearly was insane, she still tries to join him, if you notice, at the scene where the admin/vos says"haven't you figured it out yet? You dolt" Stella is smiling while jack realizes it isn't vos

• enter image description here
    Freeing Stella is no longer in the majority

• [removed]

ali1382 posted: »

I freed her, I was hope she'll be good person after I freed her. and she wasn't an evil person after all.

• wait what is that quote

I freed her. "What's what the good guys do ..."

• Wow, that did change fastly, I remember it was: 50.4% who freed Stella.

• I freed Stella, maybe everyone is afraid of her in her city, but c'mon. I just can't see her as a real villain, honestly I see her more like a child that wants power, so she is mean and does bad things. All she wants is to be like Jesse, to be a hero, but she doesn't know how to become like him(/her). I like her, she is not true evil, her methods are wrong however, and I think she will realize this in the future episodes.

So...I guess I'll even save her again in the future if I have the chance.

Also
    She wants to be a hero and in order to do that she thinks she need power, so yeah it was pretty obvious that she will side with the Admin as soon as you free her/leave her, because she wants power, he has power.

• We're not retarded, we're nice.

• guessing it ll change again when telltale eventually makes her betray the admin.

• Nvm it's now back in the minority

Wow, that did change fastly, I remember it was: 50.4% who freed Stella.

• I don't they'll make her betray the Admin.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

guessing it ll change again when telltale eventually makes her betray the admin.

• i chose to free her..

someone stop her..

• I freed her because I'm too nice and thought: "Eh, she's annoying but... gawd, screw It. She didn't do anyting that bad to deserve this. Also, maybe she will stop being such an idiotic fool." Oh, I was so wrong... She is even more stupid than I thought! I facepalmed myself when she started talking to the admin. -_- Seriously, next time I wouldn't help her, except there is a plot twist and she wants to fight against the admin to become a true hero like Jesse.

• When I saw the outcome of freeing Stella, that part annoyed me. She is desperate for power

I freed her because I'm too nice and thought: "Eh, she's annoying but... gawd, screw It. She didn't do anyting that bad to deserve this. Als

• Finally

Radek_Bey posted: »

Leaved her

• that wink meant something telltale wouldnt add that for nothing.

I don't they'll make her betray the Admin.

• Maybe it's a bug?(I hope)

UrbanRodrik posted: »

that wink meant something telltale wouldnt add that for nothing.

• That was clearly not a bug.

Maybe it's a bug?(I hope)

• You might be right...

AnimalBoy posted: »

That was clearly not a bug.

• Some people could just wink because they are "beautiful"

You might be right...

• Or thing they're "beautiful", good point.

Tekano posted: »

Some people could just wink because they are "beautiful"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.