Please help me! I rewind it trying to go with Axel go to Magnus but i rewind

Please help me! I try to get that achievement on Steam but everything gone! Please help me, because Support didn't answer my emails on my gmail like 22 hours! And im losing patience because i wanna buy minecraft story mode season 2!

Comments

• You don't have another way except completing the game again.

• Are you sure? its seems very impossible and i almost use a lot of hours at this game i feel bored playing again. There must be a way

• edited August 2017

So, did you use cloud save? If yes, did you use it when you rewind it? If no, delete Minecraft Story Mode folder your save in C:\Users\your username\Documents\Telltale Games and then use the save cloud.

EXRoman12 posted: »

Are you sure? its seems very impossible and i almost use a lot of hours at this game i feel bored playing again. There must be a way

• edited August 2017

I used cloud save and i rewind it 24 hours ago and i send like 3 support tickets, the 2nd got a reply to download support tool, i did it but he didn't answer for like 24 hours and im losing my patience because i wanna play the season 2 and i want continue my adventure.

But for some reason i started play a while ago and it asked me to log in and after that it ask to use cloud save. That is the info i can say. But the supporters didn't help, they didnt put a reply for 24 hours.

EDIT: Do you want the support tool archive zip if you can help?

ali1382 posted: »

So, did you use cloud save? If yes, did you use it when you rewind it? If no, delete Minecraft Story Mode folder your save in C:\Users\your username\Documents\Telltale Games and then use the save cloud.

• Look, the problem is that this is the game option, is you rewind, all of your game save will go, so I think the only way is playing it again.

EXRoman12 posted: »

I used cloud save and i rewind it 24 hours ago and i send like 3 support tickets, the 2nd got a reply to download support tool, i did it but

Sign in to comment in this discussion.