Mcsm roleplay forum owner: GLAtaDOS

Comments

• edited October 2017

Jesse(pulls out her enchanted sword and attack Soren from behind): "I had enough of Soren for one day, no need to thank me".

• edited October 2017

(Soren respawned and bring another command block) "/kill Jesse" Soren:LOL!

Libelles posted: »

Jesse(pulls out her enchanted sword and attack Soren from behind): "I had enough of Soren for one day, no need to thank me".

• -nabs the command block, Respawns jesse, and throws it in lava-

• Well, Soren. I was turned to look like Male Jesse because the Admin had to make more nightmares at the prison and wanted me to take his spot. And now he wont turn me back.

-nabs the command block, Respawns jesse, and throws it in lava-

• edited October 2017

(Soren respawned and bring another commandblock from his secret room) in lava "/respawn set" and then /kill @)
    and all started respawning and die in lava. And then Soren did "/gamemode 1" and he escaped the lava! Soren: Lol!

-nabs the command block, Respawns jesse, and throws it in lava-

• The Admin: Time to delete all the command blocks -deletes them and turns soren's gamemode to 0.-

• Admin was deleted from minecraft by Microsoft. and Microsoft returned commandblocks to minecraft and returned Soren to gamemode 1 and gave him a lot of commandblocks!

The Admin: Time to delete all the command blocks -deletes them and turns soren's gamemode to 0.-

• -The admin already got rid of microsoft and it in control of the world,-
    NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE...
    Life can start with disasters. But it can also sometimes turn to even more chaos.
    Our foe, Our enemy, The admin. Is controling the world.
    So we need to unite the greatest heroes, The heroes who are heroes for the Right Reason...
    Before it is too late.

• "So we need to unite the greatest heroes, The heroes who are heroes for the Right Reason..."
    Like me!

-The admin already got rid of microsoft and it in control of the world,- NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE... Life can start with disaster

• And me!

ali1382 posted: »

"So we need to unite the greatest heroes, The heroes who are heroes for the Right Reason..." Like me!

• Jesse:"I am the hero of the situation".

-The admin already got rid of microsoft and it in control of the world,- NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE... Life can start with disaster

• -and now-
    -Respawns in Jesse's tree house- "Is this Jesse's tree house?"
    -Walks around- "Does he/she still live in this? It doesn't look dirty so i suppose so."
    -Opens chest and grabs free wooden sword- "Not bad. Jesse has a Diamond sword, Jesse wont mind."
    -Practices the sword on the armor stand-

• -Stops practicing and looks around-
    -See's Reuben Banner- Poor pig. Wish i knew him before he died.
    -Looks out window- Such a nice view.
    -Climbs down ladder-

• -Its night time- "Oh Dear."
    -Grabs Torch on Jesse's tree house-
    "Where is Beacon town at?"
    -Walks forward with Torch in left hand, Sword in other-

• -Hears bushes move- "Huh? Whoes there?"
    -Readies sword just in case for a battle-

-Its night time- "Oh Dear." -Grabs Torch on Jesse's tree house- "Where is Beacon town at?" -Walks forward with Torch in left hand, Sword in other-

• edited October 2017

Jesse(walks out the bushes):"well well well, look who decided to show himself".

• "Huh?" -Puts away sword- "Why are you out here out of all places? I thought you was the Hero in Resi-Whatever."

• edited October 2017

Jesse:"First it's my tree house I can come back whenever I want, Secondly, the question is who are YOU? and what are YOU doing here?".

• "Oh, Well, I Um-Um. I come from far away to tell Jesse and the rest of the order some terrible news. You all might of noticed already, but the world is in the palm hands of the Admin."

• edited October 2017

Jesse:"Thank you for the info, but we already know, you better clear off, we have enough to deal with".

• "Is there a way i could be in assistance?"
    -Jesse see's the sword on my back and me holding the torch-

• Because I have infinity powers mwahaha! I just killed Bill Gates!

ali1382 posted: »

Why Admin did do that?

• Then Lukas comes out from behind a tree ridding a horse
    “ Jesse who is this! ”

• Jesse:"I dunno, he said that he came from a place far away to warn us from the admin".

Kng0604 posted: »

Then Lukas comes out from behind a tree ridding a horse “ Jesse who is this! ”

• -Creepers, Zombies, SKeletions, And spiders come out from the trees-

• edited October 2017

Jesse:"Okay noob, I saw you practicing with the sword, I can tell that you have a knowledge, you can stay".

"Is there a way i could be in assistance?" -Jesse see's the sword on my back and me holding the torch-

• “ do you think we can trust him? ”

• Looks like we have a job to deal with -Pulls out sword-

• Jesse:"Yeah".

• Yeah that's cool, But we gotta fight or run!

Jesse:"Okay noob, I saw you practicing with the sword, I can tell that you have a knowledge, you can stay".

• -Ducks under arrow and shoves sword in skeletion- Too slow!

• edited October 2017

Jesse(pulls out her enchanted sword, and goes to action).

• The Order, You mean? :# :|

• -Blocks another arrow and it slams into a zombies foot-
    Zombie looses 5 heart pieces

• Jesse:"Yeah, nevermind".

• edited October 2017

Plus, These are just normal mobs. Easy!
    -Goes into a mcsm style battle-

• Sorry but I didn't read the comment where you talked about creepers...I thought that you meant the admin.

• (o)

Sorry but I didn't read the comment where you talked about creepers...I thought that you meant the admin.

• -Stabs a zombie but then it breaks-

• Oh no! -Kicks a Spider away- I cant fight that well now!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.