The Witcher 10 Years....dang...

CDProjectRED....one of the best developers ever....no DLC that was just a cash grab...cough Bathesda....cough.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2017

Ikr! But damn, Geralt talking to me gives me chills! XD

• Holy fuck The Witcher 3 was one of the best RPG games I played in a while, such an adventure, I played the Witcher 2 and I thought that was decent. But happy anniversary to them

• edited September 2017

"Playing Gwent... Want to buy some cards?"

• Damn, I felt quite a lot of emotions right there. I love this video!

• I'm kind of hoping they think about putting Witcher 1 and 2 on PS4 so I can play this series already.

• edited September 2017

It's been a hell of a ride. For me at least. I've never thought that I'm gonna feel so attached to a fictional characters. After 8 books and 3 games Geralt, Ciri and Yen became like a members of my family. I will never forget characters like Regis, Milva, Cahir, Angouleme, Vernon Roche, Thaler and many, many more. I will always remember that amazing time spend on books, games and a TV series which will come in the future. Va'esse deireádh aep eigean, va'esse eigh faidh'ar. Here's to the White Wolf, Sapkowski and CD PROJEKT RED! Happy anniversary!
    enter image description here

• I have never read the books...so I cannot speak for them...but the game series started out pretty well...the first Witcher was good....not great...but I did find it interesting...though it was the second Witcher game I played...The Witcher 2 was my first...and it was a pretty damn good game...but not perfect. CDPR...learned from mistakes and also learned to hone the art of story telling and not just rest on their laurels. The Witcher 3 is arguably the best Open World RPG out there...even now the Red Engine and the dialogue system is some of the best tech out there. I cannot wait to see what they do with CyberPunk....but I do hope for a Witcher 4. CDPR has won me over and shown they deserve the full price on their games.

So many years of fun...thanks CDPR.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.