Finally. A new update on Resident Evil 7.

Better late than never.

Tagged:

Comments

• looks great,

• i'm so fucking pumped.

• Sweet. I'm excited!

• Okay I have a theory.

Not a Hero has taken so long to make, because they decided to expand it from their original plans and make it really long, comparable to the main game.

Selling "complete edition" or whatever would be a way to justify that.

• 15$ for end of zoe fuck sake Capcom.

• the other dlc were fantastic and they're releasing a dlc side story for completely free and you're complaining about a 15 dollar dlc that'll likely be just as fantastic as the other 2 dlc that were worth the price.

i genuinely wonder when people are going to learn dlc is not an inherently bad thing.

collboy600 posted: »

15$ for end of zoe fuck sake Capcom.

• IKR. RE fanbase is such cancer.

the other dlc were fantastic and they're releasing a dlc side story for completely free and you're complaining about a 15 dollar dlc that'll

• I hope those new DLCs will tells us about Lucas as well because he just disappeared after Ethan destroyed his trap games in the main game.

• yeah, lucas is super interesting to me. i feel like there's more too him than what was shown in game because he was quite clearly a psychopath before getting infected if you read the notes.

AronDracula posted: »

I hope those new DLCs will tells us about Lucas as well because he just disappeared after Ethan destroyed his trap games in the main game.

• Yep, I heard he killed one of his childhood bullies by locking him in the attic and let him starve to death.

yeah, lucas is super interesting to me. i feel like there's more too him than what was shown in game because he was quite clearly a psychopath before getting infected if you read the notes.

• he also says some really incestual stuff on his computer in the daughters tape.

Yep, I heard he killed one of his childhood bullies by locking him in the attic and let him starve to death.

• Yeah, his Fuck-You list was so epic to read.

he also says some really incestual stuff on his computer in the daughters tape.

• I am cancer? I defened this game since it was anncouned I wasent one of those people complaing I bought it day 1 and loved it bought both dlcs I am just saying 15$ for one piece of dlc that will probley be short anyway I am hyped for end of zeo and not a hero.

IKR. RE fanbase is such cancer.

• "I looked at zoe while she was doing yoga and calls me a pervert fuck you" Lmao.

Yeah, his Fuck-You list was so epic to read.

• My bad, I thought you were one of those retarded RE fans who don't know how to be patient.

collboy600 posted: »

I am cancer? I defened this game since it was anncouned I wasent one of those people complaing I bought it day 1 and loved it bought both dl

• Ikr I hate those type fans I see them in every comment section of RE7 who keep asking "Wheres re2 remake?" they said it gonna be released 2018.

My bad, I thought you were one of those retarded RE fans who don't know how to be patient.

• yeah, it definitely delves quite a bit deeper into the mental psyche of lucas and what kind of state he was in before evie granted him his newfound immortality.

Yeah, his Fuck-You list was so epic to read.

• I can't wait for the end of zoe, big fan of her character, I actually save her over my wife 1st I played it

• That's kind of rude, saving someone you have only known for a few hours over your wife.

BigGazMan posted: »

I can't wait for the end of zoe, big fan of her character, I actually save her over my wife 1st I played it

• I thought she be more helpful but yeah I was very rude picking some woman over my wife but In the end I paid the price for it,

That's kind of rude, saving someone you have only known for a few hours over your wife.

• What do you think was the most disturbing moment you have witnessed in RE7?

Lucas ripping off his fingernails is the worst thing I've ever watched.

• edited September 2017

I can’t watch this right now because

1. I’m on mobile I prefer to watch on my computer
    2. I have terrible service so I can’t see if it’s even a video because it’s not loading right

But I assume this is about not a hero. Finally, been waiting since spring.

• They also made a new DLC called "End of Zoe" but it's not for free. Only Not A Hero is the DLC for every RE7 player.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I can’t watch this right now because * I’m on mobile I prefer to watch on my computer * I have terrible service so I can’t see if it’s

• It's about Not a Hero... and more!

I can’t watch this right now because * I’m on mobile I prefer to watch on my computer * I have terrible service so I can’t see if it’s

• Here are the new screenshots for the last DLCs.

http://residentevil7.com/us/#_dlc

• Screenshots for Not A Hero:

enter image description here

• Screenshot for End of Zoe:

• edited September 2017

Damn I should get RE7 I've heard only good things. I did the mistake of buying outlast 2 instead of RE7 since outlast 1 and the dlc were amazing and I have never played a Resident Evil game before. Me and 5 of my friends gathered at my house to play outlast 2 at midnight and it was so disappointing, we were tired of the game just 2-3 hours in. I haven't touched the game since that night.

• edited September 2017

Yep, Outlast 2 was shit compared to the first game and DLC. It was nothing but a chasing simulator.

You can play Resident Evil 7 without playing the other RE games because it's not connected to the main story but there is a cameo appearance of a character who will have his own DLC this december.

If you want to play other RE games, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil HD Remaster are the ones that I would recommend because along with 7, these are my all-time favourite RE games while other are just ok.

Tolispro posted: »

Damn I should get RE7 I've heard only good things. I did the mistake of buying outlast 2 instead of RE7 since outlast 1 and the dlc were ama

• I just watched it. Of all things I’m actually exited about the end of Zoe we can finally get some closure on what happened. I wonder if it starts and ends differently depending on the choice of who you cured. Like most people I cured Mia.

• I think it happens after Ethan cures Mia because I don't think Zoe survived Eveline's ambush if you cured Zoe.

I just watched it. Of all things I’m actually exited about the end of Zoe we can finally get some closure on what happened. I wonder if it starts and ends differently depending on the choice of who you cured. Like most people I cured Mia.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.