Walking Dead Season 1- Cannot download episode

Hello,

I am new to the walking dead and just bought the first season for PC. When I try to download an episode I always get the message
"Connection lost while donwloading data"; however I'm still at zero percent.

I tried several things:
1.) turned off firewall and virus scanner
2.) rebooted modem
3.) rebooted PC (Windows 10)
4.) tried a different network

I already download episode one a few days ago, but now I want to download the others but it is not working.

I can confirm that I definitely have a stable internet connection. Don't have issues with any other application. I am posting
here, because I already reached out to support regarding another issue, but never received a reply.

Is it possible to download the episodes from another location and then just move the files over?

Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2017

I love helping out homies!

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

• BetterToSleep already copy/pasted the usual bit about asking Support for help instead of the forums.

So, I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.