What do you hate or dislike most in/about Minecraft?

2»

Comments

• Not really, they were DLC episodes.

And yes, the first season wasn't as good (but it was still pretty fun), I'm glad they improved every aspect in this season.

AronDracula posted: »

Just because I complain about Minecraft, doesn't mean I'm under 18. Minecraft never deserved the second season to happen because Episode 5-8 in Season 1 were already Season 2.

• No they weren't. They're like every single official episode in this franchise.

Not really, they were DLC episodes. And yes, the first season wasn't as good (but it was still pretty fun), I'm glad they improved every aspect in this season.

• edited December 2017

The things I currently hate the most about minecraft are the clickbait-spammer youtubers, these youtubers never make something new, and they keep spamming the same tipe of video changing some little things, and if this wasn't enough, it's freaking clickbait, like .exes and things like that.

Other thing I hate are the bad roleplays with awful and cringy voice acting, plus, they don't have any story.

And clickbait, oh gosh, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT MOJANG IS HIDING IN THE NEW 1.14 UPDATE!!!, and it's just a tiny detail that means nothing and everyone noticed.

I FOUND HEROBRINE IN MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION! HOW TO SUMMON ENTITY 404 IN MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION! DO NOT PLAY MINECRAFT AT 3:00 a.m.!! (anyone remember this "trend"?)

Also speaking of mcpe, because it's the cheapest version of the game, it's more accessible for every screaming 8 year old kid (I am not saying all MPCE users are like that, I have met very nice people that play mainly this version), and because of this, you can find THOUSANDS of poor quality videos, like the type of videos I mentioned early, like DO NOT PLAY THIS SEED IN POCKET EDITION! I FOUND GREEN STEVE IN MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION!! (seriously, who the hell is green steve?).

edit: I forgot these ones: The Realistic Minecraft, mobs school, and mob life animations.

Seriously, who invented these stupid trends?, one can't just watch a minecraft video, then return to the youtube homepage, and find one of these videos!

I don't get it!, these videos are just bland.

The "realistic minecraft" videos are just roleplay gampelay with some real life hands in the screen, and this is supposedly ""realistic"", and it's just repetitive, and boring.

And the "mob life animations", I haven't seen any of these yet, but with the thumbnails I think I can tell what's going on.

Another pointless and repetitive minecraft trend, full with repetitive thumbnails (Just seriously, you can search these videos and you'll se the mob crying while dropping blood or something by that style), and they're everywhere!.

And the school videos, these are probably the oldest, I have seen these around since like 2013 or something, and it's just the same of the last one, repetitive, and old, you can see why I don't like these.

Something common about these last 3 types of videos are the wild appearance of clickbait thumbnails (sighs again), there are some videos that have like, a mob with big eyes watching a """sexy""" and """"""""""hot"""""""""" minecraft girl (seriously, ¡They are freaking blocks!).

lol this is a very long comment

• Well, yeah, you're right, but still, I'm glad this season is way better than season 1.

No they weren't. They're like every single official episode in this franchise.

• Episodes 5-8 weren't Season 2. Episode 5 is part of the actual first season, and the rest of them are just dlc episodes.

Just because I complain about Minecraft, doesn't mean I'm under 18. Minecraft never deserved the second season to happen because Episode 5-8 in Season 1 were already Season 2.

• Huh... an interesting thread. My real complaint, is about the lack of mods and plugins for anything but PC version. To be more precise, though, it's the lack of anti-griefing options. It's such a massive problem that it should have been dealt with by the developers, and the plugins that people made prove it could have been done. The poor players on non-PC versions (at least the ones I've seen) don't get things like bukkit/spigot plugins, so they just have to deal with being griefed. My server, on the other hand, has plenty of tools handy. =P

• Well, console has exit without saving...

KruhlSentru posted: »

Huh... an interesting thread. My real complaint, is about the lack of mods and plugins for anything but PC version. To be more precise, th

• edited January 2018

I'm wondering when I'm supposed to hate Jetra.

This isn't to start a for or against argument. I'm directing this to people here whom really dislike the character. I'm in episode 4 of season 1 and so far she's the only character besides Jesse whom hasn't done something to actively sabotage the team. Granted, she hasn't done anything to make me really like her either, but I just don't see the hate. Maybe I will, I have quite a way to go to finish the series.

Edt: Ha. I just noticed that thread caused me to screw up the name. Obviously, I meant Petra, but it's funny. So I'm leaving it.

• Yea, I remember all the hate character threads way back when episode 2 s2 lol.

Johro posted: »

I'm wondering when I'm supposed to hate Jetra. This isn't to start a for or against argument. I'm directing this to people here whom rea

• edited January 2018

Yeahh Petra seriously does nothing wrong except in Season 2 Episode 1 and 2 where she lies a bit.. nothing huge but for some reason people take that as "Petra's betrayal."
    Like facepalm.
    Come on people you can't say you've NEVER lied in your life.
    Edit: Forgot to mention that people despise her just because of her temper and some mood swings but tbh I just find them funny lol

Johro posted: »

I'm wondering when I'm supposed to hate Jetra. This isn't to start a for or against argument. I'm directing this to people here whom rea

• 1: Ships in general.

2: The large amount of people I've seen going as far back as Episode 4 of Season 1 all the way to today who talk trash about the game without even playing it to know what it's like. I've seen them on Facebook, Twitter, and even here on the Telltale forums all say that this game is horrible, but most all of them don't even play regular Minecraft, let alone Story Mode.

• I couldn't agree more!!

1: Ships in general. 2: The large amount of people I've seen going as far back as Episode 4 of Season 1 all the way to today who talk tra

• True

Ratchet55 posted: »

Intro Life and monster school series Cringe foreplay Parody (2015-Present) And everyone (Expect friends)

• edited January 2018

When a Creeper decides to blow up the ONE side of your house with all the chests and valuables, so you have to reorganize the WHOLE DARN THING ALL OVER AGAIN.

• Omg I hate that SO. MUCH.

When a Creeper decides to blow up the ONE side of your house with all the chests and valuables, so you have to reorganize the WHOLE DARN THING ALL OVER AGAIN.

• FYI I SPEND A.L.O.T OF TIME ORGANIZING MY CHESTS

Omg I hate that SO. MUCH.

• lmao I just plop my stuff into random chests maybe I should organize

FYI I SPEND A.L.O.T OF TIME ORGANIZING MY CHESTS

• COULDN'T AGREE MORE!

• How there is no way to craft ice cream #priorities
    also how people in YT in the comments of trailers are like "Minecraft is cringey" or "Stop wasting your time on this trash"
    and in Animal Jam whenever I try to do a MCSM roleplay, the responses I get are either "Minecraft is gross" or "Ok I'm Steve/Alex" I mean COME ON PEOPLE DONT YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MCSM AND MC?????

• It saves automatically

Well, console has exit without saving...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.