New Info on Cyberpunk 2077

What do you guys think?

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm dying to see what the open world looks like. Also, I hope the price doesn't stay at pre-prder price forever. They're gonna need that money haha.

• edited September 2017

I'm optimistic about this game. Cd Project Red has the opportunity to take the spot Bioware lost and become one of the most beloved gaming companies. Hopefully Cyberpunk guarantees they get that spot.

• I didn't know other people on here were interested in this game, so that's nice.

Yeah, everything I've heard rumour-wise (including the stuff in the linked video) makes it sound like it will be something really special. I also know the current rumour for release is 2019, which is at least something. I just want to play the damn thing, or see something in the near future. It's been 4 years since the teaser trailer, they're killing me. Maybe it's a sign that I should finally play the Witcher games...

• Yeah...get The Witcher 3...so at least you can understand that CD Projekt Red are one of the finest studios making RPGs today. And it is interesting playing all the witcher games....first one is ok...but there are issues....second one is better...they definitely learned a lot from the first...but the third one is where all their blood sweat and tears paid off big time.

VenomHD posted: »

I didn't know other people on here were interested in this game, so that's nice. Yeah, everything I've heard rumour-wise (including the s

• I have the Witcher 2 and I played it a little, it just never hooked me. Nobody is more baffled by this than I, since it should be right up my alley. Perhaps I should give it another go and then move on to Witcher 3. I heard playing the first one isn't necessary anyway.

Yeah...get The Witcher 3...so at least you can understand that CD Projekt Red are one of the finest studios making RPGs today. And it is in

• playing the first one isn't necessary

No. It isn't. But it's definitely worth a try. Sure, machanics are annoying sometimes but other than than its still a pretty solid game. And there are some easter eggs in W3 from previous games so they would put a smile on your face. Everyone have its own taste but I would definitely recommend you playing these games.

VenomHD posted: »

I have the Witcher 2 and I played it a little, it just never hooked me. Nobody is more baffled by this than I, since it should be right up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.