Minecraft - New Nintendo 3DS Edition

edited September 2017 in General Chat

What was your reaction when you heard about this, or did you only learn about it when you saw this post?

Tagged:

Comments

• Felt like something that should have happened years ago instead of just now. Especially with how it's on pretty much everything else. Doesn't help that it looks worse and runs worse as well.

• out of everything nintendo could have ported/remastered to 3ds.

smash bros melee. mario kart double dash. dragon ball legacy of goku. a resident evil game that'd be easy to emulate on a 3ds.

and they chose fucking minecraft. minecraft. even microsoft knows what they should and shouldn't port.

• i have a feeling that this is going to be a bad decision but my sister is a fan of minecraft maybe i will get it for her

• I mean I’m not a huge fan of minecraft. I was just like oh that’s pretty cool the dual screen should help for faster crafting and stuff. Although this is something I would have bought in like 2013 when everyone was making fan trailers about it and stuff but know less people use the 3ds. Also the graphics look very downgraded. It’s also not getting better together and stuff so yeah good for people who want it but I will probably never buy it considering it’s also only on new 3ds and I only have a 3ds collecting dust.

• I was disappointed the moment it said New 3DS Edition. We use a 2DS.

I hear it runs like crap, though.

• Well considering Microsoft owns Minecraft they obviously wanted to do it.

out of everything nintendo could have ported/remastered to 3ds. smash bros melee. mario kart double dash. dragon ball legacy of goku. a r

• About fucking time woulda been dope to have this like 2 years ago.

• They need to stop re-releasing the same old shit over again. In this case is Minecraft and Skyrim.

• To be honest, Microsoft paid a lot of money to acquire Minecraft. It makes sense that they would try to sell it like hot cookies.

AronDracula posted: »

They need to stop re-releasing the same old shit over again. In this case is Minecraft and Skyrim.

• Microsoft sucks but that doesn't mean I'm on Sony's side.

Clord posted: »

To be honest, Microsoft paid a lot of money to acquire Minecraft. It makes sense that they would try to sell it like hot cookies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.