Should I buy the rest of the episodes?

Played episode 1, didn't realky enjoy it. So should I?

Comments

• Yes. Episode 2 is fire start.

• Buy Episode 2, if you liked Episode 2 why not!

• Yeah, the story really picks up in episode 2

• Could you give a few examples of what you didn't enjoy? It'd make it easier to judge whether you may like the second episode.

• edited September 2017

I've played season 1 and was pretty disappointed. Just not serious enough.

SnownRaven posted: »

Could you give a few examples of what you didn't enjoy? It'd make it easier to judge whether you may like the second episode.

• edited September 2017

If you don't mind spoilers, you could watch one or both of the episodes that are out now on Youtube. I think that'll be a good way of seeing whether season 2 strikes your fancy.

If you prefer to avoid spoilers then personally, I'd say that season 2 is a good improvement over season 1. I think the Adventure Pass really helped the developers find the right handle for the series. Going by the recent episode and the preview for episode 3, I'd say that season 2 is more serious and I'd add, a fair bit darker as well.

ScootyZ posted: »

I've played season 1 and was pretty disappointed. Just not serious enough.

• Well episode 2 is rather on the short side but it’s ok. Judging by the way you say it your probably like me and don’t mind spoilers for minecraft so I would recommend watching a couple minutes of a let’s play first.

• If you don't like it, Then don't get it. But if you have a gut feeling about it, then follow your gut feeling and buy it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.