Why Telltale? Why?

You always give the youtubers the episodes first! If it's ready. THEN GIVE US IT! It's not fair for us to have to wait longer. IF ITS READY, GIVE IT TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Well actually they might not even give it to some youtubers. I actually just finished the episode because I switched my Xbox region from the U.S to Australia since it is currently Tuesday there and since not everyone bought the game and just want to watch it, it would be unfair to people in australia so if you don't want spoilers like me I recommend switching to australian stores (if your digital store allows that and you have the season pass because you can't pay with other currency).

• Would I be able to do this with my steam version? thank you for notifying me btw.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well actually they might not even give it to some youtubers. I actually just finished the episode because I switched my Xbox region from the

• Hello?

L-dog posted: »

Would I be able to do this with my steam version? thank you for notifying me btw.

• edited September 2017

Sorry for the late response I don’t think you can do the steam version unless you create a new steam account. I don’t usually change my steam thing to Australia as I only sometimes use steam but I bet you could do some research.

Edit: ok I did the research and the only way to do it without creating a new account is to download a software I don’t recommend you do it and just wait.

Hello?

• The Steam version is a worldwide release and will release tomorrow at 10 AM pacific time, the youtubers who are playing the Steam version are doing so because they got a press key.

Would I be able to do this with my steam version? thank you for notifying me btw.

• I think telltale should allow them to upload the first part of the episode ONLY, and at the official release date, they could finish uploading the full episode, because some youtubers like BigBst4tz2 upload their videos with spoilery thumbnails and titles, and those videos ruin the surprize of the general public who want to play the game for themselves.

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version is a worldwide release and will release tomorrow at 10 AM pacific time, the youtubers who are playing the Steam version are doing so because they got a press key.

• [removed]

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version is a worldwide release and will release tomorrow at 10 AM pacific time, the youtubers who are playing the Steam version are doing so because they got a press key.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.