JAILHOUSE BLOCK - Early Impressions discussion

A place where you can discuss your SPOILER FREE early impressions on episode 3, whether its from a walkthrough or your own playthough. Share your thoughts.

Please refrain from posting spoilers in this thread. Even if you use spoiler tags, spoilers still show up in FP11's profile feed. I will potentially give out short bans to people who continue to post spoilers after this warning. - Blind Sniper

RATE EPISODE 3

Comments

• Still can't believe Petra loves eating swords.

• " Weapons!!! Sweet sweet weapons!!!! " lol she loves swords so much

Tekano posted: »

Still can't believe Petra loves eating swords.

• The episode was amazing from the fight scenes, the length, and many other things. I can’t really talk much about the episode without spoiling it but yeah a solid 4.5/5 or a 9/10.

• How long is the episode?

NO SPOILERS.

Creeper1846 posted: »

The episode was amazing from the fight scenes, the length, and many other things. I can’t really talk much about the episode without spoiling it but yeah a solid 4.5/5 or a 9/10.

• 90 mins and some change if you like to explore.

How long is the episode? NO SPOILERS.

• edited September 2017

Another solid episode. Pacing was a bit slow but it really picked up in that last quarter, also really digged that there was a legit boss fight that required some reflexes to get through. Sooo 4/5. Might go a bit higher after another playthrough.

• I died when the Warden said her favorite food was a sword xD

• When did he said that? S

• He says that if you choose Jack to get the clock. Right before you attempt your first escape, he says "Favorite weapon, Sword, favorite tool sword, favorite food....sword?

ali1382 posted: »

When did he said that? S

• Best MCSM episode I loved it

• Best episode yet.
    Telltale is really going to the edge of "family-friendly" content here, as there are a lot of heavy moments present in this episode (albeit, presented in a family-friendly context).
    Still, this episode had some of the coolest original content, interesting themes, locations and people, and really good story beats.

• That choice of picking between two certain characters....I think it might be the hardest choice MCSM history.

• I thought it was really good especially the last quarter. The best episode so far. Interacting with the prisoners was pretty funny, especially with "Bob Ross" and the action scenes were great as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.