Comments

• enter image description here

enter image description here

I'm curious how long your able to remain a Warden and how different things turn out, since it looks like as a warden you were able to get some food another way, and of course how the prisoners treat you.

• I'm curious about having Stella on the inside for you. Is there a way not to get her to your side?

• Not inviting her to join you would be my guess.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm curious about having Stella on the inside for you. Is there a way not to get her to your side?

• edited September 2017
    • I rebelled agaisnt the Warden. No way am I doing anything for the Admin or his lackeys.

• I refused the Warden's order. I wasn't gonna shear a cute little guy like Geoffy the mooshroom.

• I got Stella to be my inside source of the Admin's circle of trust. Yeah, she's incredibly annoying, but she may prove to be helpful yet.

• I left Lluna behind. Man, this was so hard to decide. But in the end, I picked Nurm to bring with me for Jack. I do hope we can get Lluna back from that TNT cell.

• I stayed back to help Xara. I had left someone behind already, I wasn't leaving anyone else behind.

• Rebelled against the warden
    • Refused to shear the mooshroom
    • I have Stella on the inside (huge win)
    • Left Nerm because he volunteered, Lluna didnt
    • Helped Xara because we made a deal and her knowledge can help us
  • edited September 2017

1. I knew radar wasn’t going to die(no I did not watch the outcome of this choice so I didn’t know what was going to happen)
    2. Didn’t shear the cow since we had to get to the zombie level
    3. I hated her but I couldn’t reject her from joining us I felt bad at that point so I made that choice
    4. left Luna behind because I prefer nurm and I know jack wouldn’t approve, but still this choice made me nearly cry. Hope we come back to get her
    5. Honestly this was a hard one and took me time but I chose to help her
    check out my gameplay if you’re interested. my gameplay

1. Accepted to work for the Warden. My Jesse is a friendship freak, of course she wasn't going to let him suffer.
    2. Didn't shear the cow, after all we wanted to go down in the prison.
    3. YESSSSSSSSS- Stella and Jesse are formally allies now. Mama is happy here. Seriously, again, friendship freak, Jesse wasn't going to let her behind.
    4. Left Nurm behind. AFTER spending a ridicolous amount of time not knowing who to choose and getting the 'Nurm and Luna leave while Jesse is left behind' scene that ends only with you going boom in the end. It hurt but I told him I will go back, he was the one who offered and- We will come back, Nurm.
    5. Kind of an easy choice, decided to help her.

Now.... on more 'colorful' choices: my Jesse attacked Petra during the fight, no regrets, I kind of thing she had some pent up frustration at that point and a simple attack won't really kill petra so... <3 What else- Picked the Diamond sword, durability over sharpness.

• Chose the iron sword since I don't think the durability was going to matter

* Accepted to work for the Warden. My Jesse is a friendship freak, of course she wasn't going to let him suffer. * Didn't shear the cow, af

• edited September 2017

1. I decided to work for the Warden, because a) he wouldn't put my friends in danger, and b) it would give me more power in the facility
    2. I sheared the cow because nothing seemed wrong about it. Oxblood never showed his affection for the cow beforehand, and I didn't see what the big deal was, so I sheared it. Simple. Plus, I had a promotion I wanted to get.
    3. I don't know what choice triggers this. Is it the one where you tell her if you'll bring her out or not? Because I simply told her "no" to negate the fact that the game misread I freed her from the ice (when I in fact did not), thereby giving her positive points in our relationship. I did not want that. At least, not before she gets on to the Admin's side... I want that drama.
    4. I didn't know what to choose. I didn't want to choose anyone. So I was brought to tears. "Haha, I'm sad now." Lluna was really growing on me, and I really liked Nurm around.... I thought about this for a really long time. Nurm wanted to be left behind so I commended him for that, but Lluna seemed like she wanted the same (she kept doing an animation of lying down and getting back up -- probably meaning that she was offering to stay). I eventually chose to bring Lluna, as Nurm did really want to be the sacrifice, and I wanted to patch up my relationship with Stella for my misdeeds earlier. I just really hope we can go back and save Nurm later on.... I can't bear to live with this guilt.
    5. She left on her own, and I just didn't really trust her. I have this nagging feeling that she'll double cross us at some point, so I thought I could leave her behind.

Extra choices:
    - I told the truth: Said Terry attacked me with his sword.
    - I promised Nurm I'd come back for him.
    - I told Jack to keep an eye on Xara.

1. Told the Warden I'd work for him. (I was worried for Radar and I didn't want him to get a black eye).
    2. I didn't shear Geoff. (I didn't want to make Oxblood sad, and I like the outcome better).
    3. I said I can help Stella escape. (I realized she isn't as bad as she was in Eps. 1 and 2).
    4. I left Lluna behind in Xara's place. (I couldn't do that to Jack and I like Nurm more).
    5. I helped Xara fight the hostile mobs.
    6. I closed the door.
    7. I tried to help Terry and say it was my sword.
    8. I promised to come back for Lluna.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.