Who did you bring with you

Comments

• Can somebody please tell me...why...would...jesse not stay behind...she could have stayed instead of poor Nurm or Lluna

• her/him

SnownRaven posted: »

I think Jesse states in the episode that dropping an item on these pressure plates won't work. I seem to recall her doing so in my playthrough.

• Jesse's the former in my playthrough.

Tekano posted: »

her/him

• Hmmmm because you're the protagonist and story wouldn't continue if you stayed behind?? Lol

Can somebody please tell me...why...would...jesse not stay behind...she could have stayed instead of poor Nurm or Lluna

• Lluna because I don't trust her in not exploding the entire room on purpose lol

• i said that just my opinion geez why do you people need to be sooo ignorant geez get a life let me said my own opinions

captainivy1 posted: »

So animals aren't worth as much as any person in this world? Just curious.

• How would you not bring nurm?

its just a fucking llama

• Actually there's a Easter egg where you can stay at the place while nurm and lluna go I think it's only on pic though I could be wrong

MegaXD posted: »

Hmmmm because you're the protagonist and story wouldn't continue if you stayed behind?? Lol

• Pc*

Im_a_dog posted: »

Actually there's a Easter egg where you can stay at the place while nurm and lluna go I think it's only on pic though I could be wrong

• oh also just curious like you said you see how you sound you like a jerk

So animals aren't worth as much as any person in this world? Just curious.

• edited September 2017

Excuse me, darling. I was not being a jerk. I gave you a simple question, and then you give me a rude, no, 2 rude replies. What did I say to sound like a jerk? I do understand that you are maybe 10 years old, and don't see the world like most others because you are to young. But there is no need to be an absolute [jerk] about a genuine question, which you, by the way, did not answer to. Geez

[Mod edit: Cleaned up language. Don't be rude to other users, especially with foul language in the Minecraft section.]

Doghouse911 posted: »

oh also just curious like you said you see how you sound you like a jerk

• Let's not cuss out other users here in the Minecraft section, please. Thanks.

Excuse me, darling. I was not being a jerk. I gave you a simple question, and then you give me a rude, no, 2 rude replies. What did I say to

• Don't swear please.

How would you not bring nurm? its just a fucking llama

• Some people like animals.

How would you not bring nurm? its just a fucking llama

• i bringed Nurm

• I BROUGHT SPONGEBOB WITH MEEEE IM SO GLAD I DID

• Jesus Christ will you bloody stop

I BROUGHT SPONGEBOB WITH MEEEE IM SO GLAD I DID

• I bought nurm bc, well Luna is a llama. I did feel bad thou, hope we do get a chance to save them or at least find out they survived.

• YOUR PROFILE PIC IS A PIG. AND YOU SAY "she is just a llama" WHAT IN THE WORLD SMH

I bought nurm bc, well Luna is a llama. I did feel bad thou, hope we do get a chance to save them or at least find out they survived.

• Dude, just shup up. Jeez your annoying.

YOUR PROFILE PIC IS A PIG. AND YOU SAY "she is just a llama" WHAT IN THE WORLD SMH

• SO ARE YOU LOLOLOL HUSH

Dude, just shup up. Jeez your annoying.

• How angry does jack actually get if you leave nurm behind ? I'm guessing pretty damn angry but does it seem to affect anything?

• edited September 2017

He's less angry and more upset but understands the situation and that Nurm volunteered. If he's angry at anyone, I'd say it's Xara and not Jesse. There's also a rather sweet moment where he makes a vow to return for Nurm no matter what.

How angry does jack actually get if you leave nurm behind ? I'm guessing pretty damn angry but does it seem to affect anything?

• Oh really? That's interesting but also sad :( I defo hope that if nurm is left behind then he is saved later on.

SnownRaven posted: »

He's less angry and more upset but understands the situation and that Nurm volunteered. If he's angry at anyone, I'd say it's Xara and not Jesse. There's also a rather sweet moment where he makes a vow to return for Nurm no matter what.

• Same. I'm going to be heartbroken if Nurm's lost. Thankfully, I don't think that'll be the case.

Oh really? That's interesting but also sad I defo hope that if nurm is left behind then he is saved later on.

• Oh really? That's interesting but also sad I defo hope that if nurm is left behind then he is saved later on.

• In minecraft, stone pressure plates only activate when a mob is on them, but the wooden ones are able to be activated by simply dropping an item on it.

They could have put Zara's straight jacket on a pressure plate they didn't have to leave someone.

• sighs

SO ARE YOU LOLOLOL HUSH

• Oh poor jack :(
    Thanks for showing me mate :)

• edited September 2017

If you chose to say “i did it for Stella” jack gives you a death stare

Oh poor jack Thanks for showing me mate

• XD I saw that on a video

If you chose to say “i did it for Stella” jack gives you a death stare

• You break TNT instantly..

Tekano posted: »

You can still pick up blocks, but you cant break them

• i swear if i heard an explosion when i left lluna in my second playthrough i wouldve deleted the game

Now thinking about it I wonder if she is aware that the trap will explode if she steps out

• DUDE i wasnt going to lose another animal/pet.

• I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LEARNING HOW TO BE COOPERATIVE CHAMPIONS.

sighs

• dont give him attention. he’ll (or she’ll idk ur gender jetralover..) stop sooner or later.

Jesus Christ will you bloody stop

• I left behind Nurm, only because he offered, it was the hardest choice ingame so far in both seasons.

"Do you want to abandon this character you love or that other character you love?"

I realize now why they always made me chose Petra and someone else, it was easier when I could just go the 'someone else' route. but TWO characters I love? That was painful.

• I left Nurm behind. Since he offered it and that Stella asked me to take care of Luna, it's what's best. Since I didn't left Luna, Stella is probably going to be trust worthy and do right by Jesse. And considering that she's your ally on the Admin's side, I guess she might be useful into getting Nurm back, who knows?

• ...why?

SonicGX98 posted: »

Brought Nurm because I hate Lluna with a burning passion. Just like I hated Reuben in season 1. I can't stand animal characters in these kinds of games.

• ...why?

SonicGX98 posted: »

Brought Nurm because I hate Lluna with a burning passion. Just like I hated Reuben in season 1. I can't stand animal characters in these kinds of games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.