Where do you think Below The Bedrock is...?

In the last Episode you had a like clip for Episode 4, where exactly do you think it is...?

Comments

• Where is it?
    Below the Bedrock of course!

It's probably some sort of ancient civilisation who over a long period of time was eventually attacked, and was forced to retreat to higher ground.
    They spread the myth of nothing being below the bedrock, hence why no one bothered to go there...

Welp, that's my guess.

• edited September 2017

Idk

• edited September 2017

I've been thinking this for a while now and I'm pretty sure it's the place that Petra/Jack told you about once you got them back from the Admin (Depending on who got the Gauntlet) They say "I was in a place where time and everything was so strange.." Yeah if you read the Below the Bedrock description I think Petra/Jack's words can be tied to it-

"Our Heroes take a journey to a long forgotten land where nothing is quite what it seems and danger lurks around every corner. Will Jesse's new alliances and friendships withstand the tests they'll face?"

Doesn't that seem to have a connection with what Petra/Jack said? I don't think Telltale would just throw that in there for no reason, the place seems pretty important.

• I hope where ever they go there will be more or those crazy cross breed mobs, like when they showed the endermen we only saw part of him so maybe he is a crazy cross breed like the Creeper-Spiders or the Wither-Zombies.

• I think it's the end because they haven't fought the ender dragon yet MAYBE the order of the Stone will be there! AND THEY FIGHT THE END ENDER DRAGGING WITH THE ORDER I CANT WAIT FOR BELOW THE BEDROCK!!!

• Where is below the bedrock???
    BELOW THE BEDROCK...

• Maybe.. but I wouldn't count on that being entirely accurate. The synopsis for episode 3 mentions different events than what occurred in the game.

"Jesse and the gang must brave a dangerous prison and its even more dangerous inmates to reach the secret at the prison's heart... But when the enemy tries to recruit Jesse's friends, will they all be able to resist the call?"

In reality, they were looking for something (in this case, someone) at the prison's heart, but it wasn't entirely a secret. And there wasn't really any point in the episode where Jesse's friends were tempted by the dark side..

The line of "nothing is quite what it seems" makes me think that everything down there is "fake". That the people believe the illusion of something that isn't real...
    I'm not sure about it all. ...Every time I read that synopsis just makes me think of the Doctor Who episode "The Name of the Doctor" and the town called Christmas.

I've been thinking this for a while now and I'm pretty sure it's the place that Petra/Jack told you about once you got them back from the Ad

• The end it's another dimension... So don't count on it.

I think it's the end because they haven't fought the ender dragon yet MAYBE the order of the Stone will be there! AND THEY FIGHT THE END ENDER DRAGGING WITH THE ORDER I CANT WAIT FOR BELOW THE BEDROCK!!!

• The end it's another dimension... So don't count on it.

I think it's the end because they haven't fought the ender dragon yet MAYBE the order of the Stone will be there! AND THEY FIGHT THE END ENDER DRAGGING WITH THE ORDER I CANT WAIT FOR BELOW THE BEDROCK!!!

• Please don't use "retard" as a joke (or insult) here on this community.

• edited September 2017

below Y: 0

• A lot of stuff are scraped like the slaughterhouse in ANF. That was the original plan but the budget was going to be sky high/they ran out of time.

AChicken posted: »

Maybe.. but I wouldn't count on that being entirely accurate. The synopsis for episode 3 mentions different events than what occurred in the

• Its under the prison jeez.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.