The Secret Game Over in Jailbreak Block (Spoilers for S2E3)

Huh, there's apparently a secret bad "ending" in Jailbreak Block where you can choose to stay in the cell yourself instead of letting Nurm or Lluna do it. It's basically a game over.

Comments

• Well, more like a secret game over screen.

• edited September 2017

True, I thought of it as a bad ending since it's a fail state but Secret Game Over might be a more fitting title.

AChicken posted: »

Well, more like a secret game over screen.

• Awww someone beat me to it I found a video of it on YouTube too it’s actually kinda funny.

• GAME OVER WHAT NOOO PLEASE NO I WANT THEM TO HAVE A BABY IN EPISODE 4 WHY WOULD THEY END IT LIKE THAT

• This isn't a thing on mobile and I play on mobile

• It’s kind of weird how this didn’t happen to me I must have sat on this screen for a good 7-8 minutes trying to make the choice.

• edited September 2017

You apparently have to do nothing for a very long time. Someone said two hours but I don't know if that was just an exaggeration.

Creeper1846 posted: »

It’s kind of weird how this didn’t happen to me I must have sat on this screen for a good 7-8 minutes trying to make the choice.

• It was a little exaggerated but I was on the screen for awhile.

SnownRaven posted: »

You apparently have to do nothing for a very long time. Someone said two hours but I don't know if that was just an exaggeration.

• Yeah, I also seemed to be on that screen for quite a while. (about.. 3-4 minutes?)
    Maybe it triggers if you leave the cursor alone for too long? I was moving the cursor from left to right a bunch when thinking about it...

Creeper1846 posted: »

It’s kind of weird how this didn’t happen to me I must have sat on this screen for a good 7-8 minutes trying to make the choice.

• uhm, is this actually "secret?"

• I would just break the glass for the back window where you leave out of the room, go through it and make a run for it lol

• That would still cause the failsafe to activate since it'd mean that there's no one on the pressure plates.

I would just break the glass for the back window where you leave out of the room, go through it and make a run for it lol

• Agreed.

SnownRaven posted: »

That would still cause the failsafe to activate since it'd mean that there's no one on the pressure plates.

• yeah we all know it u get to stay in the jail freaking telltale consuquences this episodes should have been name like episode 2

• FOR THE LOVE OF ...... AAAGGGGGGGHRRRRRR ENOUGH WITH THIS F**IN PETRA SHIPS I AM A FUN OF JETRA BUT MY GOD JUST STOP THIS THING WITH THE BABIES THEY CAN'T EVEN GIVE BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME OVER WHAT NOOO PLEASE NO I WANT THEM TO HAVE A BABY IN EPISODE 4 WHY WOULD THEY END IT LIKE THAT

• not now xD

Tekano posted: »

uhm, is this actually "secret?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.