Does Season 2 sell well?

I know It's very early but If it sells well its a good thing and might give us some additional season pass like in season 1. Also season 2 being this good I hope Telltale gets alot of "Cookies" out of it because they earned it.

Comments

• edited September 2017

Some people wait to purchase a season until it's complete so Telltale may remain undecided about it until then. I do hope that it's been making sales because I think it deserves to be a success given its quality so far.

I would love to see another adventure pass and season.

• I hope so.

• Probably like the last one it will sell really well around Christmas when a lot of kids get it. A lot of people say s1 didn’t sell well but they were mostly checking on steam and most kids don’t even have access to a computer. I also bet s1 will sell more the Christmas as well since it released on the switch.

• edited September 2017

I would not like another season, but an expansion pass would be okay.

Heck, I mean the Admin tops off all past and future villains, so what could they even do next?

• Uhh... Herobrine?

hides

I would not like another season, but an expansion pass would be okay. Heck, I mean the Admin tops off all past and future villains, so what could they even do next?

• That's the thing It's minecraft. Telltale are free to do whatever in a world of creation and honestly, the last episode (3) just made you feel all kind of juicy. When they made you fight petra (or jack) and the awesome soundtrack kicks in....man....I had so many thoughts going on. Do I have to attack her? Will she attack me? What's going on?!? Will she eat my sword??. I mean the density of the intensity is so high that you get spaced out and for a moment don't know where you are. I love that feeling.

They just know how to pinch you in the right way. Like I could ever hurt Petra. (Petra is my weakspot)

I would not like another season, but an expansion pass would be okay. Heck, I mean the Admin tops off all past and future villains, so what could they even do next?

• I don't see them as needing to top the Admin. To me, the Admin's not a great villain because he's powerful. To me, the Admin's a great villain because he's well-written and the next villain could be just as great in a different way.

Look at the Adventure Pass: we went from being on a desperate quest to save the world from an all-consuming eldritch abomination to solving a murder mystery and participating in gladiator games amongst other things. With the exception of PAMA, the stakes weren't of a world-ending nature but the adventures were still fun and enjoyable as the high-key ones.

There's so much potential in Telltale's Minecraft that there's room for so many more adventures.

• edited September 2017

That said, I wouldn't mind if the Admin became a recurring antagonist. I mentioned it in another thread but I could see a depowered Romeo having potential as a working-in-the-shadows villain who tries to chase down artifacts for power and causes trouble on his way. It's an adventure series and there'd be some good stakes in preventing Romeo from obtaining any form of power so I think that could work well. Romeo is a very good foil to Jesse when you look at in what ways they contrast.

I should note that his presence as a villain wouldn't exclude the possibility of other villains.

SnownRaven posted: »

I don't see them as needing to top the Admin. To me, the Admin's not a great villain because he's powerful. To me, the Admin's a great villa

• I'd be kinda surprised if it was prior to the newest episode. The first two were pretty boring compared to this one and a lot of the ones from the first season.

• I know this wont happen, but life would be complete if there was infinite seasons.
    Definitly.

• Yeah we all would love that...

I know this wont happen, but life would be complete if there was infinite seasons. Definitly.

• But our wallets won't :'(

Yeah we all would love that...

• Exactly, 'cause I'm too busy buying Expansion packs for my favorite video game!

DARN YOU, ACTIVISION...

But our wallets won't

• Hey you could always watch rich YouTubers play it, if you were that desperate lol

Yeah we all would love that...

• Honestly I forgot Herobrine existed. Lol

MegaXD posted: »

Uhh... Herobrine? hides

• xd

Hey you could always watch rich YouTubers play it, if you were that desperate lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.