Hope for reconciling with Selina?

I left things on bad terms with Selina, but after rewatching my playthrough I realized how much I truly enjoy her dynamic with both Batman and Bruce Wayne. As I understand it, Catwoman and Batman have a very complicated, off/on type relationship. That is definitely how I feel about her right now.

What do you think the chances are that we will be able to reach out to her again and continue the relationship? By the way, I also chose to save Selina over Harvey as well as romance her. The only choice I made against her was calling her a thief at the end because I felt betrayed. Here's hoping Telltale makes our past decisions matter in a meaningful way, or at least let us choose how to continue things with her.

Tagged:

Comments

• Well there has to be a way to patch things up. Otherwise players would be totally screwed and would have to recreate a new save where they graciously took that turn.

Don't worry about it.

• You're right, the s1 choices have basically only changed a line of dialogue so far. Surely they will leave the option available despite how you parted terms.

Well there has to be a way to patch things up. Otherwise players would be totally screwed and would have to recreate a new save where they graciously took that turn. Don't worry about it.

• I think we'll probably get a choice as to how we want to handle the relationship with Selina, whether it's trying to reconcile with her or try to pursue a relationship again or just treating her coldly and dispassionately, and whatever our choices at the end of season 1 were will probably effect that to some degree.

• I dunno, shouldnt there be some consequence to giving her shit though?

• Haha! I feel the opposite. I left on good terms with Selina, but after watching her harsh treatment of Harvey I have regrets. I hope there is a choice to destroy the friendship even if I did good on it in season 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.