The Owner?

I keep thinking that their is someone more powerful than the admin and that their is an owner who created admins because in episode 1 it says that before the admin the world was flat and that maybe the owner created admins to create worlds but i have a theory that after Jesse defeats the admin that the owner will get world of this and will challenge Jesse and his/her friends to see if they are worthy as the owner and if Jesse can defeat the owner and become the owner and it this where to happen it would be like a continuation like the adventure pass in season 1.

Please comment your thought about the owner

Comments

• I doubt it, but it could be possible!

• Plz no more God-type characters, it ruins the immersion

• well how do u explain that theres no one so far that has created the admin the admin has to have been created by someone so obviosly someone more powerful then an admin

Plz no more God-type characters, it ruins the immersion

• Maybe he found an artifact that gives the admin power?

I mean you could very well be correct, i just personally hope there arent more God characters introduced. I dont like how they can bend the rules of the entire universe for the sake of plot.

vickytonner posted: »

well how do u explain that theres no one so far that has created the admin the admin has to have been created by someone so obviosly someone more powerful then an admin

• I agree

Plz no more God-type characters, it ruins the immersion

• Maybe....Telltale doesn't really...explain it that much, but I think your theory defiantly could be possible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.