I'M BACK BABY!!

Well as JetraLover22 I was banned BUT I'm going to slow down on the spam stuff so...YEAH BRUH IF YOU BAN ME AGAIN, YOU WILL HEAR MY WRATH AND SEE A JETRALOVER24

Comments

• Uh.... You can't do that.

• Your previous account was unbanned slightly late on accident (it is now currently unbanned). Please resume using your previous account instead of using a new account. Thanks.

• It's all good then.
    I was suspicious when I saw the other account was still banned..

Your previous account was unbanned slightly late on accident (it is now currently unbanned). Please resume using your previous account instead of using a new account. Thanks.

• Oh blind i have a thing related to accounts.
    I used to have a old account and i was playing different telltale games and i stumbled across a issue. I forgot my password at the time. So i had to make a new account (The current one i'm using) and then 2 months ago i remembered the password and i logged into my old account.
    Is this bad or...?

Your previous account was unbanned slightly late on accident (it is now currently unbanned). Please resume using your previous account instead of using a new account. Thanks.

• .......Great.

• -Being sarcastic-
    Yaay i'm so happy about this...time to expect more Petra x Romeo threads woo hooo...

• and more joke threads....

-Being sarcastic- Yaay i'm so happy about this...time to expect more Petra x Romeo threads woo hooo...

• Oh no you just reminded me of that bread dude and said everyone would eat bread and a episode all about bread.
    I hate bread irl, well, i don't hate its just, a weird taste to me.

Tekano posted: »

and more joke threads....

• edited September 2017

Gosh...i thought she was gone...

Oh no you just reminded me of that bread dude and said everyone would eat bread and a episode all about bread. I hate bread irl, well, i don't hate its just, a weird taste to me.

• Yeah, welp time to grab my 2 small little guns!

Gosh...i thought she was gone...

• Claps hands slowly

YOUR BAAAAACKKK... yay..

• Woo hoo...

Claps hands slowly YOUR BAAAAACKKK... yay..

• If you purchased games, had Cloud save files attached to that profile, etc, it is fine to use that account to access that content. When it comes to posting on the forums, we prefer you stick to posting from one account only. I suppose maybe using the LukasAndLokie account would be the best option but you can use whichever one, as long as you don't try to cause confusion by taking on two identities.

Oh blind i have a thing related to accounts. I used to have a old account and i was playing different telltale games and i stumbled across

This discussion has been closed.