What IS the Admin and the "secret" to defeating the Admin? Speculations

When I was playing through the episodes, they have revealed many things about the Admin, they say he's the one who created the world in episode 1, but it turns out his real name is Romeo and hes a being thats called an Admin. What else do we know about him?

1.He's the one who watched Jesse through the entire season one.
2. He builds giant towers and structures in an instant and creates impossible objects like the Gauntlet and the Structure Block.
3. He can take on the form of any person or inanimate object (like the snowman or the prismarine colossus).
4. He combines two monsters into something freaky or makes bigger mobs like the the three headed ghast or giant enderman.
5. He desperately wanted Jesse to be his "Champion" and wants to make friends (which was not in a good way)
6. He basically does not care for characters who are weak and are losers to his point of view.
7. They show that the Admin cannot be defeated by normal weapons.

So I think some of these things he can do is probably hinting that he is in "Creative Mode" (and God Mode since it seems that swords can't hurt him) so what power in episode 4 could possibly defeat him?

1. A block that will make him mortal?
  2. An unbreakable weapon that drain his powers?

OR what if the secret to defeating the Admin is to become one? This would make TOTAL sense, because during season 1, we find out we had to create an enchanted weapon fused with the same power of the Command Block to destroy it along with the Witherstorm.

That would be insanely awesome to fight a god with god powers since the trophies for episode 5 hint that maybe at the end, Jesse will be given a choice to either stay an Admin and become a god or choose to remain with all of his/her friends as a mortal.

Tagged:

Comments

• THIS IS MY THEORY

Probably we'll be an admin. I think Romeo, Xara and Fred didn't born as an admin. They took their powers later. We'll find that power and we'll be an ADMİN

• THIS IS MY THEORY

Probably we'll be an admin. I think Romeo, Xara and Fred didn't born as an admin. They took their powers later. We'll find that power and we'll be an ADMİN

• True, they're might be a being who created the world and an object that GIVES and TAKES AWAY Admin powers and Romeo, Xara and Fred found it and they all became gods and wanted to make the world better, but we hear from Xara in episode 3 that she and Fred fought Romeo for control of the world, possibly because he became greedy, so it was like a battle of three Admins, Romeo won, Xara was stripped of her powers and Fred died in the end.

So maybe in the end the creator of the Admin will show up to praise Jesse for defeating the villain and may give him/her a choice to stay as an Admin or not be an Admin.

Radek_Bey posted: »

THIS IS MY THEORY Probably we'll be an admin. I think Romeo, Xara and Fred didn't born as an admin. They took their powers later. We'll find that power and we'll be an ADMİN

• If we become an admin my jessse will be staying as one

• Maybe the admin used soren's identity or ivor's to watch you in season 1

• That could be true, Soren was called the Architect and "Builder of Worlds" and his skill was building impossible objects, also strange about him is that in season 1 episode 3, he asked Jesse if he/she was his friend.

Or maybe the Admin was the reason the Order of the Stone and used the command block, and Ivor was possibly taught by the Admin (who was probably disguised) in creating a recipe for a Witherstorm.

Rokas111 posted: »

Maybe the admin used soren's identity or ivor's to watch you in season 1

• I think jesse could get trapped and the only way to save everyone is to delete the server or turn it off (LIke in minecraft)

• edited October 2017

Also easter eggs in episodes 5-8 were build to a soren return

That could be true, Soren was called the Architect and "Builder of Worlds" and his skill was building impossible objects, also strange about

• Oh yeah, all those books Jesse finds were written by Soren, I think Soren did all of this and we might have our minds blown if he is secretly an Admin the ENTIRE time.

Rokas111 posted: »

Also easter eggs in episodes 5-8 were build to a soren return

• But that is literally like killing everyone

I think jesse could get trapped and the only way to save everyone is to delete the server or turn it off (LIke in minecraft)

• edited October 2017

only way to save everyone
    delete the server

I think jesse could get trapped and the only way to save everyone is to delete the server or turn it off (LIke in minecraft)

• edited October 2017

If we become an Admin, we can bring reuben back.

• and create another server

NorthStars posted: »

only way to save everyone delete the server

• We can't.

• Sigh

It's been how many episodes?
    7? since Reuben's death..

When are people just going to except that he's gone

Like I'm not trying to be rude to all you people that love Reuben but he's gone There is no way he is coming back- Him coming back would be completely defeating the purpose that he died to save everyone from the Witherstorm it just wouldn't make sense for him to come back.

• The thing about death is that you don't live. What's so complicated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.