Is Soren the Masked Samurai??

In Season Two of Mincraft Story Mode, at the end of episode three, the Admin hires a bounty Hunter to hunt down Jesse and the gang. The bounty Hunter is wearing samurai armor and the admin gives him the old Order of the Stone amulet, and the bounty Hunter leaves.

Seeing this happen made me think about who the bounty Hunter samurai could be. At first I thought it could only be Ivor but then I thought some more and realized that at the end of season one episode 4 SOREN disappeared into his fortress and was only hinted around later on by books he wrote in other worlds.

I am almost certain that the masked samurai is Soren! Who agrees?

Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2017

I still think he is Ivor...

• No i think he is ivor....

• I think he is Ivor.

• I think its Destiny 2 missing content. (Okey for real I think its a new character )

• What in the actual...soren? Really?

• Soren is a huge coward. He is not the ninja coming after us and if he was i wouldn't be worried at all.

• 99.9% not going to be him.

• I'm sure it'll be some new character. Neither Ivor nor Soren seem to be very acrobatic -- something you need to be if you want to be a Ninja, I'm sure. And it just doesn't really make sense why they're suddenly disguising themselves as a ninja anyway....

• Soren: I WANT TO BE IN THE ORDER - YO STOLE MY TITLE!
    besides that i dont see soren being the masked samrai.

AChicken posted: »

I'm sure it'll be some new character. Neither Ivor nor Soren seem to be very acrobatic -- something you need to be if you want to be a Ninja

• Unless Ivor were to use his potions but I really doubt it.

AChicken posted: »

I'm sure it'll be some new character. Neither Ivor nor Soren seem to be very acrobatic -- something you need to be if you want to be a Ninja

• I agree, i think it's a new character.

Soren is a huge coward. He is not the ninja coming after us and if he was i wouldn't be worried at all.

• edited October 2017

I think it's a new character- Ivor or Soren just isn't very likely.

• What about when, ivor is revealed to be in the order of the sponges in season 1. It shows him in blue armor. There is a chance.

I think it's a new character- Ivor or Soren just isn't very likely.

• I think the masked samurai could just be Romeo pretending to ivor, and Romeo captured the real Ivor and Harper so Jesse will have to save them now

• Order of the sponges, XD! Stone*

What about when, ivor is revealed to be in the order of the sponges in season 1. It shows him in blue armor. There is a chance.

• You know you can edit you're post?

Order of the sponges, XD! Stone*

• XD!

Order of the sponges, XD! Stone*

• Oh. I didn’t except so many opposite opinions... I guess we’ll find out if it’s Soren or Ivor.

But seriously, NOBODY??

• I don't think it can be Soren. I heard something about that the writer of M.C.S.M said that soren isn't even going to be on this season.
    ???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.