Major death in episode 4 or 5...

edited October 2017 in Minecraft: Story Mode

I know everyone has been talking about it in the waiting thread. So I decided to make this thread where we are going to be discussing who we believe is going to die in episode 4 ( or 5 ).
The main reason everyone is believing some character is going to die are the tweets that Eric and the crew has been posting. " heartwarming moments " " Emotional scenes " etc.
I do believe someone is going to die, not sure in which episode, I bet there is going to be a major death, some people are saying Lukas, others Petra, even Jesse! It's not impossible that the main character may die in a Telltale Game.
Anyway, post your comment saying who you believe will die and why. Let's try not to fight, all characters are special in their own ways! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• (Don't spoil other games in the discussion of this game please.)
    I think that if someone dies, it's probably going to be a choice between Lukas and Petra. They are fan favorites, it would be expected to kill one of them off.

• They already pulled off the Jesse death, wouldn't be much of a shock. The fans would most likely see it as fake again. And "emotional" doesn't mean "death".

• I know that "emotional" doesn't always mean death, but I do think Radar will die at some point, if not in the next episode (which will make me very sad because I love Radar). When he said to Jesse "Poof. No more Radar." the alarms immediately began blaring in my head saying "foreshadowing, foreshadowing, foreshadowing!" and I miss 99.8% of foreshadowing that Telltale does, so for me to actually notice this on the first time seeing the episode? Let's just say I certainly don't have any hope that he'll survive, sadly. He'll probably die after or while doing something very heroic.

If, by some miracle, Radar doesn't die, then I'm guessing Jack. He seems like someone TTG might decide to kill off for the feelz.

• edited October 2017

Sorry for the spoiler, now a moderator needs to edit the thread I can't do that.
    It's possible... They are the favorites and their death would cause a lot of impact, just like Reuben's. Reuben was my second favorite character and if kill they my number 1 favorite Petra I don't know if I could still play the game xD

Mawrak posted: »

(Don't spoil other games in the discussion of this game please.) I think that if someone dies, it's probably going to be a choice between Lukas and Petra. They are fan favorites, it would be expected to kill one of them off.

• Radar is treated as the weak and useless all the time. I think at any moment he is going to be tired of it and do something heroic that may cause his death to prove Jesse his worth. but will save everyone.

I know that "emotional" doesn't always mean death, but I do think Radar will die at some point, if not in the next episode (which will make

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Sorry for the spoiler, now a moderator needs to edit the thread I can't do that.

I edited out the spoiler for you but you can edit your own treads by pressing the edit button on the top right like you can with comments.

MegaXD posted: »

Sorry for the spoiler, now a moderator needs to edit the thread I can't do that. It's possible... They are the favorites and their death wo

• edited October 2017

Honestly I don't think death might be the "heartwarming","emotional"thing. This episode is suppose to be about testing friendship,allies and if we focus about the friendship part we get into Petra/Jack. They have been a major part of the story where Petra feel left out and does not have her own "thing" like everyone else in the gang. Jack can't get over his friends deaths at the hands of the admin.

I think this time the characters will evolve in these parts. I just don't know how. However if someone is suppose to die it probably will be Jack.... I think after his friends dying in the sea temple he will sacrifice himself to save the others rather then letting his friend's die once again.

• I think Jack might die. If you left Nurm behind, Jack is the last person of his group now (provided that we never come back for Nurm). He is always bragging about his deeds, I think it would be fitting for him to die performing one of them for a change.

I do not think they are going to kill Petra, Radar or Lukas, let alone Lluna. Lluna, because they already did the "kill the dog" (well, pig) trope last season. Lukas and Petra, because that would mean they wouldn't show up on DLCs and future seasons and I don't think TellTale would want to close that door when it comes to the two fan favourites. Radar... I have no idea, call it a gut feeling. The kind of character Radar is usually survives against all odds, sometimes because of the sacrifice of a character like Jack (the older, more experienced adventurer in the group).

• Actually IMO Telltale is setting up Radar to run Beacontown. It's kinda like Lucas said, these things only happens to Jesse and not Olivia or Axel (kinda accurate).

If we are talking about foreshadowing i say Jetra xD (yea i shut up now). Still I don't think Radar will die. Jesse is an adventurer and can't run a town if it means doing paparwork.

I know that "emotional" doesn't always mean death, but I do think Radar will die at some point, if not in the next episode (which will make

• Tbh I am so confused right now I just wanna play episode 4 and let's see if our predictions are true, and hopefully a lot of Jetra moments ( we both need to shut up ) xD

Actually IMO Telltale is setting up Radar to run Beacontown. It's kinda like Lucas said, these things only happens to Jesse and not Olivia o

• its either gonna be Jack or Lukas since we re probably gonna meet up with Lukas next episode because of that Random Ninja getting sent after Axel, Olivia and Lukas ((Speaking of Lukas why was he not sent to the prison again? I mean he s the only character who was with us in the Ice palace that did not show up in episode 3.))

• I do believe that Lucas went to beacon Town faster than everyone that's why the admin didn't catch him. Romeo mentioned him, Olivia and Axel when he told Jesse that he was going to manipulate his friends.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

its either gonna be Jack or Lukas since we re probably gonna meet up with Lukas next episode because of that Random Ninja getting sent after

• edited October 2017

Stripe said that the admin didn't think he was important to his plans so he didn't teleport him there.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

its either gonna be Jack or Lukas since we re probably gonna meet up with Lukas next episode because of that Random Ninja getting sent after

• the admin didn't think he was important to his plans so he didn't teleport him there

Ouch. When you're not even important enough to be someone's hostage or prisoner, you really need to rethink your life.

Tekano posted: »

Stripe said that the admin didn't think he was important to his plans so he didn't teleport him there.

• At first I thought "wait a minute, but Radar is?". Lukas would be a much better hostage, being a close friend to Jesse and Petra both.

But then I realized... The Admin didn't see anything that could indicate that Jesse is closer to Lukas than to Radar, and Radar was the one that the Admin considered a "burden" to Jesse. Therefore, it would be logical for the Admin to conclude that Jesse was carrying that stressed-out limp noodle around because he was super important to them. So it makes sense that he would take Radar instead of Lukas.

Tekano posted: »

• If I may add on to that:
    The Admin saw how incapable and out of place Radar seemed in their adventures. That's why he transported him to the prison as bait. Radar didn't seem like the capable fighting type, therefore Jesse would need to protect him.
    He also brought Nurm there because of what torture it would probably bring to Jack. He's already lost his two long-time friends and Nurm is the only one left. It's the perfect thing to torment him with.
    Sure, Lukas is a capable and well-rounded person. But he doesn't have much of a burden on his shoulders. He's self-sufficient. (and as we can see from the Ep1 "next time preview" he lives in his own little house.)

Abeille posted: »

At first I thought "wait a minute, but Radar is?". Lukas would be a much better hostage, being a close friend to Jesse and Petra both. Bu

• Actually no the reason lukas isn't there is because he technicly didn't cheat because he didn't die/loose.

AChicken posted: »

If I may add on to that: The Admin saw how incapable and out of place Radar seemed in their adventures. That's why he transported him to th

• Spoiler alert for season one episode four!

Ever since I played episode two season two I've been wondering if there is going to be a death like in season one. I don't think it could be Lukas or Petra since there their the two most popular characters, I think it will probably someone new to season two like Jake, Radar, Stella, Luna, or Nurm. But right now I'm leaning towards Radar mostly because on episode three depending on your choices he can get a black eye that reminded me of season one episode one when Ruben got a black eye, and we all know what happened to him. ??? plus I remember Radar saying something about “no more radar”.

• I think Jack or Radar is going to die (maybe there's a choice between them?)...

• "I don't think it could be Lukas or Petra since there their the two most popular characters,"

Reuben says hello.

Kng0604 posted: »

Spoiler alert for season one episode four! Ever since I played episode two season two I've been wondering if there is going to be a deat

• Dose anyone else think Radar might die on episode four or five?

• The two people I want to be protected is Radar and Lluna. I would say Petra but Petra will be in episode 5 confirmed via Eric Stirpe. I want Radar and Lluna to survive because their such lovable characters

• I'm thinking Stella, nurm or jack.

• edited October 2017

I hope we don't have to choose the character who dies. That would be even worse then the choosing to leave behind nurm or luna.

• I don't think that someone will die, but I have a feeling that it'll be Stella or Jack. (I don't know why)

• Same!

Libelles posted: »

I don't think that someone will die, but I have a feeling that it'll be Stella or Jack. (I don't know why)

• Xara I think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.