Batman the enemy within episode 2 problem

I don't know what happened but ever since I downloaded episode two of Batman the enemy within on my ps4, my game doesn't work anymore. Apparently it can't even download the menu screen. It gets freezed on the Batcomputer image with nothing to do every time I open the game. I tried everything, from deleting the game and reinstalling it to deleting the save files, I also updated the game and my ps4 to the latest versions but nothing works this bug keeps persisting. Does someone know what I can do to solve this problem? Cause I bought the season pass and if I can't play the game anymore it would be a huge problem for me. HELP

Comments

• I have the same problem too. Since i downloaded episode 2 when i start the game it remains freezer on the batcomputer images.
    What can i do?
    I tried deleting the game but it's the same.
    Can you help me?

• edited October 2017

This is not the right place for this. Please visit the Telltale's Batman Forum Portion by clicking the community button and finding it by scrolling down.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.