Can't download the patch from ttg.io/Batman2TTGpatch, says 404 not found.

Can't download the episode 2 until the game has updated but sadly for some reason it's not working.
here's the supposed link to download the patch ttg.io/Batman2TTGpatch please someone help :(

Comments

• been happening to a lot of us. few of us sent a ticket in and all they said was they know and are "working on it" so good luck playing today /sigh

• hope they fix this as soon as possible

• This is depressing :/

Walletto posted: »

been happening to a lot of us. few of us sent a ticket in and all they said was they know and are "working on it" so good luck playing today /sigh

• oh they wont. next time I'm just buying it from a 3rd party like Steam. theirs have been up and working since it went live at 2 but those who got it from telltale are left standing c*cks in hand.

THEbiglord posted: »

hope they fix this as soon as possible

• Same thing happened to me yesterday, really sad and depressing/frustrating

• agreed, next time i'm going to get Batman season 3 through steam

oh they wont. next time I'm just buying it from a 3rd party like Steam. theirs have been up and working since it went live at 2 but those who got it from telltale are left standing c*cks in hand.

• same cause this is bs. n when u submit a ticket asking they just tell u their "working on it" like wtf I already paid for it n been waiting 5 hours to play but u cant be bothered enough to give us more of an answer other than "we're working on it" I mean they haven't even addressed in on the forums that I've seen just oh well your game isn't working? too bad.

hs19940 posted: »

agreed, next time i'm going to get Batman season 3 through steam

• Same for me :(

• The patch is still unavailable .

• Same here

• I will use GOG if possible next time :/

oh they wont. next time I'm just buying it from a 3rd party like Steam. theirs have been up and working since it went live at 2 but those who got it from telltale are left standing c*cks in hand.

• to mee same what should we do guys

• same prob 404 file not found

• dude this is unfair
    the season pass says that telltale HAVE to give us full acces to the episodes if they are avaidable ...
    so they are and now i wanted to play the game and i cant do
    this is an promise of the contract.
    I WANT CASH BACK

• This is an outrageous practice for Telltale to have for its games, for it to be common for your games to not work is not ok, especially after they extended the release date and they have people who have paid in advance for the promise of playing the game. Now I a client who has paid for services to be provided, have to wait after the game for a indeterminate amount of time after it has been released?! On top of that they don't even address it properly or at all to the people they have screwed over, just wait in silence maybe we'll get to it, maybe we know about it....

• edited October 2017

So how long is it going to take to resolve this issue, because this is really annoying, plus there's no transparency between telltale and us customers either, they do not want to talk about this at all, their customer service is abysmal, to say the least, this is the last time I'm buying directly from TT, I'm defo going to stick with steam for TT games/Patches, because I remember GOG did the same thing to me and i had to wait for days for it to get sorted.

• yah me too guys how long should we wait because they are not really working on our shaa we all will buy from steam now

• [removed]

• And it's still not available. :/ It would be helpful if Telltale could give us an idea of how long this will take to fix.

• yep i think it will take a month

Gameserer posted: »

And it's still not available. It would be helpful if Telltale could give us an idea of how long this will take to fix.

• This is annoying :/

Gameserer posted: »

And it's still not available. It would be helpful if Telltale could give us an idea of how long this will take to fix.

• Im smashing my head trying to do not watch episode 2 in youtube :(

• still not fixed :|

• Never gonna get a version from here again..Bought a bunch on a sale. Still can't play borderlands , new frontier, had to wait weeks for guardians to get fixed and now this.

• I was on vacation this week... ruined by this.

Hunterr posted: »

Never gonna get a version from here again..Bought a bunch on a sale. Still can't play borderlands , new frontier, had to wait weeks for guardians to get fixed and now this.

• If they can patch a steam version can't they just give us a working link for the same patch?? i don't see the problem

• this is very frustrating, cant download patch or episode 2

• Well... next time im getting it for the PS4 that if my HDD isn't full.

hs19940 posted: »

So how long is it going to take to resolve this issue, because this is really annoying, plus there's no transparency between telltale and u

• the guy who was complaining is now banned. this is kind of funny and kind of sad.

• This happens every single time on every single release for any Telltale game.

And Telltale take ages to solve the problem. I think it's time to not buy from their website and buy elsewhere or not at all.

• I'm just gonna wait, it takes months for Guardians 'bumpy' crash to get fixed (three if I'm not mistaken)
    this is the second time Telltale disappoint me, I bought all of their collection (except GoT and those Walking Dead Spinoff),
    I'm still optimistic they will fix it, in time....

• Still still Still.....

• ...but he isn't banned for complaining.

Ivpool posted: »

the guy who was complaining is now banned. this is kind of funny and kind of sad.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.