How to fix things with Tiffany?

I told her the truth in episode 1, and for the relationship in episode 2 I got "freaked out" even though I dissed Harley. Does anyone who got the blue outcome know how to do it?

Comments

• I don't think its possible to get blue but if you told her the truth and got her to successfully hide in the vault instead of coming out then that is the best outcome you can get. You have to tell her that her father is working with Batman when you find her in the vault.

• I think if you tell her that her father was working with Batman, she chills out.

• Nevermind, I just saw a video on how to get blue. You have to Offend Harley, ask her to trust you, and tell her that Lucius worked with Batman.

• You can actually fail to convince her even if you tell her Lucius's connection with Batman.

I don't think its possible to get blue but if you told her the truth and got her to successfully hide in the vault instead of coming out the

• You also have to tell her to trust you otherwise you can still fail.

Abeille posted: »

I think if you tell her that her father was working with Batman, she chills out.

• If I lied to her in episode one is there no way to tell her her father worked with batman, I'd rather not start over. Because the guy that I watched recommended lying to her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.