It's still not working. Batman Episode 2

edited October 2017 in Game Support

This morning I received an email.
From the support it was solved.

After starting the game there is no error message like before.

Now I can't load Episode 2.

It indicates that the timeout or download has failed.

Why can't Telltale do it?

As I've already read.
Kick the problem only with people who didn't buy it from Steam or GOG. com.
Only your side.

Comments

• With my issues is that my Batman season 2 is patched, but when I want to download ep 2 it says content failed to download all the time, until I actually went to the support site to find out what's up, TT said they're trying to sort this other issue out as well, i'm so disappointed in them, the service they've provided has been so poor(that a dolphin can do a better job at it).

• edited October 2017

Bought all episodes 3 day ago and still cant start to play even episode 1. Asking to download language patch but I already have it. ( Platform: Xbox One ).

LOL I should add that I can play episode 2 but for episode 1 it still asking for language patch

• Again and again. It's frustrating. We want to play that episode 2 !

• Maybe we can try to contact them directly

• I asked them about the issue. I got a message back almost the next day. This is the link:

https://telltale.com/support/article/bat2-ep2-ttgpc-error/

It is the link for updates on the issue. It is not fixed yet. But now instead of trying to download I just check this link to see if it is fixed yet.

• This is the last time I'm buying something from the TellTale Store.
    I had problems with TWD: ANF (choices not updating after playing episode 5), Guardians of The Galaxy (every time I boot up the game it tells me to download a patch I already had downloaded), and now this.
    I'm not even salty or disappointed, but I've only had trouble ever since I decided to buy things directly from their store.

• BTW it works. All I did was reinstall the thing and it just downloaded. I was going through the instant fail to download thing as well, but ya. I just redownloaded it. GL dudes

• edited October 2017

Did you reinstall the whole game or just the patch?

BTW it works. All I did was reinstall the thing and it just downloaded. I was going through the instant fail to download thing as well, but ya. I just redownloaded it. GL dudes

• edited October 2017

i will try this on xbox one

upd: for language patch it still problem. i cant play

BTW it works. All I did was reinstall the thing and it just downloaded. I was going through the instant fail to download thing as well, but ya. I just redownloaded it. GL dudes

• The whole game on my pc

Fenryla posted: »

Did you reinstall the whole game or just the patch?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.