laziness of Telltlae is showing itself

Because of the image of dead russian diplomat in game without even changing it.
Yes Telltale is lazy as F*** that even uses a dead body in its game.Telltale scared S***less and submitted a patch for fixing it;but the CHOICE BUG PATCH still hasn't rolled out.
When Does telltale release a PATCH??

Comments

• I think you should worry about Muh Family, Lee
    enter image description here

• At least you got to play the episode 2. Everyone who bought the game on Telltale store still can't even download episode 2. So stop complaining, cause we've been waiting for almost a week to play the new episode. So while you cry about your "Choice bug patch", some can't even talk about choices made in the game.
    Get a ticket and then go to the end of the line, baby.

PS : There is other things to do than playing a video game, you know. No one forces you to play a Telltale or even buy one. So I don't think insulting them is the answer. It just shows how much they're right to keep you waiting if every geek rages like you.

Despite all the mean things I just said ; best regards c:

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.