New Star Wars Last Jedi

Comments

• edited October 2017

Watched it before 20,000 views! :)

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!

• hella* nice, thanks

Fucking nice

• That looks awesome, I'm going to have to make plans to see it.

• Epic Trailer. This is going to be an interesting one.

• enter image description here

hella* nice, thanks

• Pretty damn cool looking I'd say.

Man, I really hope Kylo Ren and Rey team-up and become evil. Then Luke and smoky Snoke can save the day. It be great.

• All I can say is it's about time.

• OH THAT WAS AWESOME! I really hope Ren just wrecks everyone this time. Pretty interesting that Luke seems to be worried that Rey could go dark side. I can't lie, I think it'd be really cool if Rey went dark side. I'm just so into stories about good guys gone bad.

• edited October 2017

THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! I NEED IT NOOOOWWW!!!

The ending gave me some good fucking goosebumps, I'm at full mast!

• edited October 2017

I've stopped watching trailers for movies that I'm definitely going to watch a long time ago. Trailers give too much away, I like going into the movie without knowing much.

• And these cute things are called Porgs.
    enter image description here
    They seem to be a new thing made for the new movie. They're based off Puffins, the native animals of the island where Luke's secret hideout was filmed.

• You know I must be the only person who really doesn’t care for the Star Wars movies but this trailer was really good and actually makes me want to get into the universe a little more.

• I need a Porg plush toy.

Like, NOW.

AChicken posted: »

And these cute things are called Porgs. They seem to be a new thing made for the new movie. They're based off Puffins, the native animals of the island where Luke's secret hideout was filmed.

• Ok, so these things are fucking hilarious and it instantly jolted me out of the trailer when it showed up. It just doesn't fit. It seems more like something from Guardians of the Galaxy than Star Wars.

AChicken posted: »

And these cute things are called Porgs. They seem to be a new thing made for the new movie. They're based off Puffins, the native animals of the island where Luke's secret hideout was filmed.

• You're talking about the same universe that has Ewoks in it.

Ok, so these things are fucking hilarious and it instantly jolted me out of the trailer when it showed up. It just doesn't fit. It seems more like something from Guardians of the Galaxy than Star Wars.

• They were dumb too.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You're talking about the same universe that has Ewoks in it.

• They're out. We already have three of them.

I need a Porg plush toy. Like, NOW.

• Porgs are awesome...I will cut you....now Ewoks...Ewoks have to die.

Now these...these just look epic.....

enter image description here

They were dumb too.

• Yeah I like those things. They fit within the Star Wars universe. The porgs just seem like they were made specifically to be cute like they don't have any use other than that.

Porgs are awesome...I will cut you....now Ewoks...Ewoks have to die. Now these...these just look epic.....

• Hey, that's quite well done and entertaining.

• I don't think that's fair to judge based on what little we know about them.

Yeah I like those things. They fit within the Star Wars universe. The porgs just seem like they were made specifically to be cute like they don't have any use other than that.

• I mean I'll judge them again after I watch the movie but right now I don't have a good feeling about them.

captainivy1 posted: »

I don't think that's fair to judge based on what little we know about them.

• Epic? Majestic is more of the right word...

I mean I'll judge them again after I watch the movie but right now I don't have a good feeling about them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.