The Episode 4 Song choice/chase sequence was amazing.

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited October 2017 in Guardians of the Galaxy

I just wanted to give my appreciation to whoever pulled off that chase sequence in Episode 4, complete with the Queen soundtrack. I really think it was a big standout for the series, with how frantic and hectic it was. I've been listening to Stone Cold Crazy on repeat on and off throughout the day after I played the episode. :p

(The sequence starts at 1:20:42)

I was really surprised that they managed to get a Queen song, as their soundtrack choices for the earlier episodes were (mostly) more niche music choices.

Tagged:

Comments

• It was a real surprise. I was really hoping for some sort of Queen appearance in this series, and here we are. Even better, it wasn't one of their really big hits like Don't Stop Me Now which also could have worked. Another song to add to my awesome music repertoire!

Now I wonder what awesome scene they have planned for Episode 5. It's really good, apparently.

Opening credits tune was good too. A bit sudden, but enjoyable. Put a little love in your heart, Hala. It'll make the world a better place.

• I vaguely remembered that Tweet and thought she was referring to Ep 4, but if that Tweet was about Ep 5 all along, I'm really excited to see what they have up their sleeves. I didn't think Telltale would be able to top the Episode 4 chase sequence, but I'm open to being proven wrong. :p

AChicken posted: »

It was a real surprise. I was really hoping for some sort of Queen appearance in this series, and here we are. Even better, it wasn't one of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.