Waller is not the one who found out Batman is Bruce Wayne.

I don't if anyone knew this or not but a lot of people think Waller was the one who found out about Batman/Bruce but that's not the case.

In episode 2 there was a scene where both of Batman and Waller are on the roof talking about agent Avista then you'll have a choice where you can ask Waller "does agent Avista know?" and Waller will say something along the lines of "for the world's greatest detective you sure are slow. She was the one that told me"

So yes agent Avista knows and she was the one that found out and told Waller.

Do you think agent Avista will play a bigger part in the story? Or that was it?

Tagged:

Comments

• I think most people knew that. But yeah, I think Avesta will play a bigger role. Especially since if she's not deaf she tails you to the bar where you meet John and tells you to keep following the clown no matter what, basically.

• Especially since if she's not deaf

Wait what. Avesta wasn’t deaf in my playthrough and I never got anything like that... unless choices didn’t save. Again.

I think most people knew that. But yeah, I think Avesta will play a bigger role. Especially since if she's not deaf she tails you to the bar where you meet John and tells you to keep following the clown no matter what, basically.

• No I think most people did not know because most people have her deaf and that means they won't see her at the bar and not a lot of people would ask waller if she knows or not plus I've been seeing a lot of people who does not know.

I think most people knew that. But yeah, I think Avesta will play a bigger role. Especially since if she's not deaf she tails you to the bar where you meet John and tells you to keep following the clown no matter what, basically.

• There was a bug that if agent Blake died in ep1 he will be alive in ep2 the only way to keep him dead is if you kill both agents but I think they fixed it now.

AmerHST posted: »

No I think most people did not know because most people have her deaf and that means they won't see her at the bar and not a lot of people would ask waller if she knows or not plus I've been seeing a lot of people who does not know.

• Yeah they fixed it. During my second playthrough I only killed Blake and he was still dead in episode 2.

AmerHST posted: »

There was a bug that if agent Blake died in ep1 he will be alive in ep2 the only way to keep him dead is if you kill both agents but I think they fixed it now.

• She's deaf for me....don't want her anywhere near my game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.