Top 5 boss fights in video games

edited October 2017 in General Chat

THIS HOLDS MASSIVE SPOILERS

1.dead space 1 Before you can escape you have to fight a huge boss with several weak points that are even harder to get when the boss flips you upside down,don't worry just get past the 10 second death scene about 5 times and you are ok.

2.dead rising 1 the final boss is a military man where you cannot use weapons and only your 'moves' and makes the fight amazing.

3.bioshock 1 when you reach the end there's 2 endings: good ending and the bad ending right now I'm talking about the good ending where you defeat the boss after he mutates about 3 times and right before he can kill you if you get the good ending all the 'little sisters' you save will come and attack him finishing him off.

4.Deadrising 4 the final boss is a smart zombie with an exo suit that constantly regens like a lil pussy who constantly knocks you down,again lil pussy.

5.the forest the boss is this badass long ass monster with hands as legs sort of and covers a quarter of the room at all times and is extremely badass and hard.

Comments

• I don’t have a reason as to why I like these boss fights I just do.

1. Fallout 4- Kellogg.

2. Just Cause 3- General DeRevelo (I’m pretty sure I spelt that wrong.

3. Super Mario Galaxy- final bowser fight.

4. Before I mention this one it’s from a telltale game and I’m going to mention two in one because they are from the same series but the actually were fun
      Minecraft Story Mode s1-s2: Hadrian fight and 3 headed ghast fight

5. I guess this one isn’t really a boss fight more of an interactive cinematic but Dameon from watchdogs 1.

• Kellogg? Eh he was easy

Creeper1846 posted: »

I don’t have a reason as to why I like these boss fights I just do. * Fallout 4- Kellogg. * Just Cause 3- General DeRevelo (I’m pret

• Yeah I know all I did was shoot him with a fat man but I just liked it for some reason.

Im_a_dog posted: »

Kellogg? Eh he was easy

• You shot him with him :)

Yeah I know all I did was shoot him with a fat man but I just liked it for some reason.

• I think my favorite boss fight is the deadrising 1 final boss

Yeah I know all I did was shoot him with a fat man but I just liked it for some reason.

• edited October 2017

I never finished dead rising 1 because I couldn't beat a boss. I couldn't get past the boss at the garage. Some guy was chasing you with a bike in the garage and you had to blow up something I think, I don't really remember but I gave up trying since the motorcyclist kept killing me

edit: Actually his name was carlito and he had a truck now that I think of it

• Oh yeah here's a tip: the fight is held at north plaza who is in construction right? So grab 2 nail guns and get to somewhere where she can't get you and get shooting till she defeated that's how I did it

Tolispro posted: »

I never finished dead rising 1 because I couldn't beat a boss. I couldn't get past the boss at the garage. Some guy was chasing you with a b

• No no I messed up, my bad. I couldn't beat carlito at the garage, he was going after me with a truck and I had to either blow up some bombs or pick them up

Oh yeah here's a tip: the fight is held at north plaza who is in construction right? So grab 2 nail guns and get to somewhere where she can't get you and get shooting till she defeated that's how I did it

• Ohhhhh Carlito? Easy just get a weapon from one of the bosses (mini chainsaw or cult sword) and he's easy af

Oh yeah here's a tip: the fight is held at north plaza who is in construction right? So grab 2 nail guns and get to somewhere where she can't get you and get shooting till she defeated that's how I did it

• Once you get one of those weapons go up to his window and start slicing

Ohhhhh Carlito? Easy just get a weapon from one of the bosses (mini chainsaw or cult sword) and he's easy af

1. Batman : Arkham Asylum, Joker fight on ending.
    2. Batman : Arkham Origins, Bane fight on ending.
    3. Batman : Arkham City, Ras'al Ghul fight.
    4. Half Life, Nihilanth fight on ending.
    5. Portal, GlaDoS fight on ending.
  • Dam like 3 shits and one bird

MrJava posted: »

* Batman : Arkham Asylum, Joker fight on ending. * Batman : Arkham Origins, Bane fight on ending. * Batman : Arkham City, Ras'al Ghul fight. * Half Life, Nihilanth fight on ending. * Portal, GlaDoS fight on ending.

• What ?

Dam like 3 shits and one bird

• Hah ha nothing

MrJava posted: »

What ?

• The one with cleopatra in Dante’s inferno

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited October 2017

Here's my top 5, I have them picked by their gameplay challenge & hypeness helps too. Something for example Platinum is known for kicking ass at.

1. Vergil (final boss version, Devil May Cry 3)
    2. Safer Sephiroth (final boss, Final Fantasy VII)
    3. Armstrong (another final boss, Metal Gear Rising)
    4. Dante (second time fighting him, Devil May Cry 4)
    5. Lumen Sage (Anytime you fight him really, Bayonetta 2)

I'm also a pretty big Dead Rising fan like yourself so I might as well share my favourite psycho bosses too, from the first game it's Adam the Clown, Kent the photographer and Cliff Hudson. In DR2 it'd be Ted & Snowflake, Roger & Reed (that rocket launcher combo weapon you get from them is so good) and in OTR Chuck Greene. None of them from 3 or 4 were that good at all to me to be honest.

• Oh man Adams chainsaw is SO broken

CathalOHara posted: »

Here's my top 5, I have them picked by their gameplay challenge & hypeness helps too. Something for example Platinum is known for kickin

• Exactly! That's why it's so worth fighting him in multiple playthoughs. Well that and you get that shortcut to get to Paradise Plaza faster.

Oh man Adams chainsaw is SO broken

• The military are almost unbeatable without it

Exactly! That's why it's so worth fighting him in multiple playthoughs. Well that and you get that shortcut to get to Paradise Plaza faster.

• And the music with Adams fight can also be found in marvel vs. capcom 3

Exactly! That's why it's so worth fighting him in multiple playthoughs. Well that and you get that shortcut to get to Paradise Plaza faster.

• Ima beat the game again then after that go for the mega man blaster

• When I thiink of fantastic boss battles, the Metroid and Donkey Kong Country series' immediately come to mind. The art of multi-tiered fights is a great one. I'm hesitant to actually make a list here because I just finished the Samus Returns remake, which had a few amazing boss battles, and I don't want to be that guy(whom puts a new release on the list and everyone ignores it). They really are good though.

I think the one game with the best boss battles has to be Donkey Kong Country 3. I remember almost all of them and I haven't played it in over 15 years.

• Special consideration to Resident Evil 2(William Birkin again and again) and Batman: Arkham Origins(say what you want, but the boss battles are great).

Johro posted: »

When I thiink of fantastic boss battles, the Metroid and Donkey Kong Country series' immediately come to mind. The art of multi-tiered figh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.