The Evil Within 2

Who have played The Evil Within 2 and what did you think about it

Tagged:

Comments

• Great game. Im on new game plus now. Goin try nightmare soon. I wanna hav more time with it. But honestly as survival horror games this year goes its the best. Better than re 7. We wil see about their story dlc tho

• Better than re 7

I doubt it. Both are very different. TEW2 gameplay reminds me too much of The Last of Us and doesn't feel like Survival Horror.

Great game. Im on new game plus now. Goin try nightmare soon. I wanna hav more time with it. But honestly as survival horror games this year goes its the best. Better than re 7. We wil see about their story dlc tho

• Yeah i'm with you. It's the best survival horror games this year

Great game. Im on new game plus now. Goin try nightmare soon. I wanna hav more time with it. But honestly as survival horror games this year goes its the best. Better than re 7. We wil see about their story dlc tho

• Best survival horror?

enter image description here

Yeah i'm with you. It's the best survival horror games this year

• Maybe you don't think it's The best Survival horror game this year but i do

AronDracula posted: »

Best survival horror?

• That's what makes me think TEW2 is overrated. It's not the best survival horror game but I would say it's a great action game just like Resident Evil 4 and The Last of Us.

Maybe you don't think it's The best Survival horror game this year but i do

• Yeah that's true it's great action game like The Last of Us but i never played Resident Evil 4

That's what makes me think TEW2 is overrated. It's not the best survival horror game but I would say it's a great action game just like Resident Evil 4 and The Last of Us.

• edited October 2017

Its a great game its better than resident evil 7 it even more scary than RE7
    Contains a huge Multiple and different type of monster and Creatures unlike RE7 who Contains the same kind all the way with the baker family that get me bord really bord through the game.

• I don't see how it is better because The Evil Within 2 reminds me too much of The Last of Us.

FORTLEE posted: »

Its a great game its better than resident evil 7 it even more scary than RE7 Contains a huge Multiple and different type of monster and Cre

• Haven't finished it yet but so far it's great! It's less scarier than the first one in my opinion, but it's better from the game mechanics's perspective. It's more action than horror, although you can get jump scared ( I know I did xD and by an ordinary zombie).

• How its to what the game reminds you make her not better than RE7 and for your info the last of us stomps RE7 so the evil withing 2 should be better cause it look like the last of us that how things should go from the way you are thinking but I think the evil withing 2 is better than RE7 as a game and as a horror game too.

I don't see how it is better because The Evil Within 2 reminds me too much of The Last of Us.

• I just said, they are both different. You have no reason to compare TEW2 with RE7. It's just that TEW2 doesn't feel like the previous game at all, it took too much inspiration from The Last of Us which is not scary at all. I think TEW2 should never be counted as a good horror game but as a good action-adventure game.

How its to what the game reminds you make her not better than RE7 and for your info the last of us stomps RE7 so the evil withing 2 should b

• I think its good not scary as the first one yeah but its good as a horror game I dare to say it scary more than RE7 she scared me more than RE7 ever did, and the monster are different every chapter that make the game more enjoyable than RE7 who had the same type of mold monster all the game it contains the elements of a survival horror game too. Thats why in my opinion TEW2 is better.

• The Evil Within 2 has diffrent monsters every chapter like you Said and all Those boss fights was really cool. RE7 didn't have diffrent monsters and the boss fights was not so good like The Evil Within 2

I think its good not scary as the first one yeah but its good as a horror game I dare to say it scary more than RE7 she scared me more than

• Stop comparing RE7 with TEW2. It's useless and pointless. Both are different, goddammit.

• Maybe it's diffrent but both of Them came out this year but i'm just chosing this year horrorgame. Which one was better than the other and what has the Best gameplay

Stop comparing RE7 with TEW2. It's useless and pointless. Both are different, goddammit.

• And i Think The Evil Within 2 is better than RE7 it's just my choice

Maybe it's diffrent but both of Them came out this year but i'm just chosing this year horrorgame. Which one was better than the other and what has the Best gameplay

• Still useless.

• Yeah you never get bord when you play TEw2 I think its better than RE7 and I liked both of them but i like TEW2 more.

The Evil Within 2 has diffrent monsters every chapter like you Said and all Those boss fights was really cool. RE7 didn't have diffrent monsters and the boss fights was not so good like The Evil Within 2

• edited October 2017

Why not, they both classified as a survival horror game they both contain the Elements a great survival horror game.
    So why not compare them..

• Yeah it's like chosing a game of the year and this i like chosing horror survival. What horror survival that the best

Why not, they both classified as a survival horror game they both contain the Elements a great survival horror game. So why not compare them..

• If FORTLEE and i think TEW 2 it's better than RE7 Then we Think that. we have chosen

Yeah it's like chosing a game of the year and this i like chosing horror survival. What horror survival that the best

• My honest opinion of The Evil Within 2 is that it is a good game but you have to explore the hub setting a lot in order to get access to powerful weapons and ammo! Also there are some Easter Eggs to other Bethesda games which is pretty cool!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.