4 Good fighter games (street fighter etc)

edited October 2017 in General Chat

1.mortal kombat 10 as you may know you cannot start this off without mortal kombat the best one of pretty much all time

2.ultimate marvel vs. capcom 3 capcom and marvel fight what else could you need?...maybe better graphics....

3.marvel vs. capcom infinite pretty much just a 3x better version of 3

4.street fighter cause it was made by capcom

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not fighting game fan but the one that earned my attention (But don't own it) is Injustice 2. The graphics are amazing, the facial animations are flawless, the characters are phenomenal, the voice-acting is well done and I think this is the ONLY fighting game with a great story.

• Just a friendly heads up, it's better if you space out your "Top X [Game Category] threads". If you make so many in a short time, it pushes down other discussions about more varied topics and it also kinda fills the boards with a bunch of threads over minor variations of one topic, which isn't entirely good for promoting a variety of different topics to discuss.

Please try to make fewer "Top X" threads in a short time, and space them out more. Instead of making around 7-8 threads in the course of a couple days, maybe you can stick to only making a single "Top X [Game]" thread every week or two.

• Okay

Just a friendly heads up, it's better if you space out your "Top X [Game Category] threads". If you make so many in a short time, it pushes

• Injustice two I forgot about that game!

AronDracula posted: »

I'm not fighting game fan but the one that earned my attention (But don't own it) is Injustice 2. The graphics are amazing, the facial anima

• Turning into watchmojo

• Yeah I actually made that joke on the one about I think either the zombie or horror thread

Turning into watchmojo

• It's on the zombie one

Im_a_dog posted: »

Yeah I actually made that joke on the one about I think either the zombie or horror thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.