Harvey Dent

Could you guys see Harvey Dent having a cameo this season or appear again in a future season? I just have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. I don't think he will return this season with all the characters at play but I could see him return in a future season, maybe wanting revenge on Bruce/Batman.

Tagged:

Comments

• For what it's worth, he's been featured in the News feed whenever you visit the Batcave in Season 2.

• I've been thinking about it and I think he will appear since the Save Harvey/Selina choice was in the story generator, as well as the episode 4 choice that determines if his body gets burned.

• That might just determine having the face mask in the Batcave or seeing Wayne Manor under repair in episode 1.

I've been thinking about it and I think he will appear since the Save Harvey/Selina choice was in the story generator, as well as the episode 4 choice that determines if his body gets burned.

• I don't really want to Harvey to return, honestly.

I'm satisfied with the resolution he got in my game, and I'm afraid that if he were to make another appearance, they'd fuck that up.

• edited October 2017

Honestly with how good the storytelling in the game is, I would like to continue like a TV show, lol. I think they don't really have anything else that they can do with Dent

• If he does make an appearance in a future installment, I'd want it to be a cameo, and depend on whether or not you sent him to Arkham or Blackgate. He'd be a useful story-tool to have Bruce visiting to Harvey if he ended things not giving up on his friend, and there perhaps encountering our good friend John Doe as whoever he's become or a different story element. He lends an excuse to visit Arkham as something other than a patient again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.